the most hated footballer?..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No doubt the biggest cheat in the world of football, he disgusts me

Drogba_Dive8.jpg

In terms of football, arguably the best midfielder in the world, one of the most passionate of all people, and loves the club he plays for, city he lives in, and people he lives around, if it wasn't for the "he hit him 5 times", i can't see much against him.

Fantastic irony in that you choose Drogba's diving as a reason to hate him, then on the same page launch into a passionate defence of Gerrard.

Quality.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Drogba
Ronaldo
Gerrard

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Fantastic irony in that you choose Drogba's diving as a reason to hate him, then on the same page launch into a passionate defence of Gerrard.

Quality.

Can't see much irony there, and Drogba isnt just about diving, he is just a fall blown cheat that cares about no one but himself

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Ashley Cole-complete tool, Bowyer-knob who wasted career,
ballack-whining kraut, Lehmann-loony kraut, drogba-sulky whining cheat,
souness-great player,shit manager who thinks he's brilliant

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
C Ronaldo
G Neville
E Cantona
R Keane
Maradona

These 5 make up my top 5, probably hate Ronaldo the most closely followed by Maradona.

I've seen at least 2 people who have mentioned Robbie Savage as most hated, what the f*** is that all about? He has nothing but good things to say about Brighton and is a decent bloke.

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
rio ferdinand. does f*** all, apart from f*** up. just points and blames everyone else. so overrated. if you put 'prick' in the dictionary, his picture would be next to it. and so cocky to go with it.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
the obvious aside (Drogba, Maradona McGleish) i really dont like Lee Cattermole.

or Gardner who plays for bolton. what a nob.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
leon shite.

number one rule of footy: NEVER BAD MOUTH A CLUB YOU HAVE LEFT.

This **** has bad mouthed about 7 clubs, he's fcuking mental, and despised everywhere he goes.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
the obvious aside (Drogba, Maradona McGleish) i really dont like Lee Cattermole.

or Gardner who plays for bolton. what a nob.

Strange how opinions differ, i think Cattermole is a cracking young player, and cant see what he could have done to make you hate him. Obviously have your reasons though.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Strange how opinions differ, i think Cattermole is a cracking young player, and cant see what he could have done to make you hate him. Obviously have your reasons though.

In all fairness he isnt a rubbish player. but he is dirty, and has a terrible attitude. i dont like him, i dont think hes crap though.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Can't see much irony there, and Drogba isnt just about diving, he is just a fall blown cheat that cares about no one but himself

that's ridiculous... Drogba may try and con the ref once in a while, but he's still one of the best strikers in the Prem. As far as HATE goes, hmmm... Michael Brown, Ashley Cole, Gerrard...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here