Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most annoying sounds in the world

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dick knight making a speech at half time

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Religious zealots, farting nonsense from their self-satisfied mouths.

Large home crowds celebrating a goal against The Albion.

Emergency vehicle sirens that suddenly sound at point blank range (if in a car, it's when the window is down and you get a full blast of the hideous whine).

The whining drawl of loud American tourists.

Davina McCall, spouting meaningless nonsense about that lwoest of all TV shows, Big Bother (sic).

Whistling sounds from car / van fan-belts.

Squealing brakes on buses....they always seem to take forever to stop in such cases!

Most pop music.

The 'pppffffh' noise my wife sometimes makes when she's sleeping...and I can't! :tantrum:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
People using mobile phones on Public transport (I am not the slightest bit interested in your life).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Its probably your purse placed in the bagging area affecting the weight :laugh:

But I don't put my purse in the bagging area. I don't put ANYTHING in the bagging area other than the designated bag and the item I have just scanned, I don't brush up against it, I try not to even breathe near it, because I am only too aware that a microscopic change in the sub-atomic particular structure of the air around the bag will result in the above error message.

I may put this dilemma to the physicists at CERN in Switzerland, to see if they can find the as-yet-undiscovered molecular disturbance that is causing Tesco to persistently query my attempted purchases.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That SHIT speeded up version of Sussex By The Sea that they play after victories at Withdean.

It's almost enough to make me grateful for our appalling home record. I absolutely HATE that song, it sucks way beyond all previously known degrees of suckiness.

If they EVER dare to disgrace Falmer with it, I shall seriously consider asking for a rebate on my season ticket.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The bloke next to me eating an apple. f***ing hell!!!

f***,i thought it was only me who cant stand people eating an apple!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Every SINGLE person who appears in this clip :rolleyes:

[yt]NsWiytPUuA[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here