The Monday Rant

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Speling mistakes. and people without a grasp of punctuation or grammer,

poke

Oct 19, 2003
this really annoyed me today

i went to go to bed about 1 o'clock last night and couldn't get to sleep. at 6.30 my mum comes in my room and say's 'Oh your awake' and i said 'i havent been asleep yet'

the next thing i know its 20 to 8 and im gonna be late for college.

grrrrrr y couldn't i sleep last night and not fall asleep when i wanted to stay awake :(

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Clients who don't get their shit together when they ring me up at work. I'll ask them for some info, and they'll go "Oops, I haven't got it here, I'll go and find it". So I sit there waiting for them to get their shit sorted out. Also when you ask them to write something down, and they don't have a pen and paper ready, so they have to go and find one. FFS people, I'm a busy man where I work (because I'm worked like a slave), so don't waste my fcuking time!

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Got a parking ticket in Norton Road, Hove today. Had purchased a ticket from the machine and it had not expired. Written to Mr Jobsworth at council dont surpose I'll get a result. Why pay for a ticket and then end up with a £30 ticket.

Bloody traffic wardens.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
OK, here's today's moan-in. The question is: what, in every day life, really disproportionately makes your blood boil? I am not talking about the usual wankers on the telly, or people on the radio talking shite, I mean when you are out and about, stuff which makes you want to kill in cold blood...? This is a rant about what people do rather than what they say.

I'l start...

1. People ahead of me in the bus queue who don't get their money out of their purse/pocket until they get to the driver, and then say, 'how much is it?'. And THEN fumble around for change.

2. Clipboard operatives in Western Road. I appreciate they are looking to raise money for international cheridees, but I'm not.

3. Er... I am sure one or two more will spring to mind.

GO...

Thats not a Rant dumbass thats just a short list of trivial complaints for f*** sake! A rant should be at least a short essay focused on a particular greivence or a collection of related complaints. Like how you can never find a f***ing leftwinger who admits there wrong, apart from Kinnock when his ugly mug zooms on to the screen to fess up, what the f*** does he care? Were paying his overpaid wages and he never won a friggin election and we cant sack him. Great system this EU thing is eh? Want a constitution?

See now you hinge wristed no-brain numpty? Thats a Rant, not a big one but friggin light years ahead of your feable attempt.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by RoyalAli
Excessive cheese on anything, especially pasta.

agree if you mean Parmasan, dont if any other.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
kevinsmith said:
Got a parking ticket in Norton Road, Hove today. Had purchased a ticket from the machine and it had not expired. Written to Mr Jobsworth at council dont surpose I'll get a result. Why pay for a ticket and then end up with a £30 ticket.

Bloody traffic wardens.

Cant see how you WONT get away with it. I get away with most tickets. the ticket will show how much you paid and what time it started. The best 1 is when they give you a ticket but dont take a photo. You say its not valid without a picture, hey say it is and when you appeal you get off! I really really hate traffic wardens!!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
1. Queueing
2. Michael Jackson
3. Michael Jackson fans
4. Michael Jackson records
5. People who stand still (and block my way) on escalators and "travelators"
5. Anybody who is (unnecessarily) rude to OAP's
6. OAP's who are (unnecessarily) rude to anybody
7. The French
8. Re-written History
9. Mint falvoured Icecream/chocolate (if I wanted to eat toothpaste I'd do it when I clean my teeeth thank you)
10. The invasive noise from a nearby set of headphones (e.g. on a tube)

:nono: :flameboun :censored:

Locky said:
People who cut in last minute when a lane is closed on the motorway and you have patiently waited on the inside lane for the last mile.
Why sit patiently in the inside lane when there's another mile of two-lanes left?! If they wanted to cone it off there, they would! It should be two lanes until perhaps 100-150m short of the cones, that's when it should merge. Your own fault for not making use of both lanes.

By the way I'm one of the ones who cuts in :p

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sales reps who think I'm their lackie . . .I'm the one who knows what I'm doing they should be helping me, and they get commission on the success of my design work (f*cking ***ts the lot of them)

bosses who expect you to drop your life for their benefit and bull shit non stop about how successful a future ytou could have in the company if you put the extra effort in, bullshit you old slap head, I'd rather be starting my own business and watching you suffer you twat

people who pull in from the outside lane when the other lanes moving 0.5 mph faster but dont indicate or leave space.

people who park on doubles yellows, on blind bends or any other restrictive and dangerous spot because theyre 'just dropping off' yeah right you fat lazy f***ers driver !

people that but through bar queues to get their mate at the front to order some poncy drink rather than waiting in line for a pint like the rest of us (made worse by students counting shrapnel and pissed little girls wanting cocktails)

and relax :lol:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
BRIGHTON'S AWAY MEMBERSHIP SCHEME AND THE HASSLE IT CAUSES FOR END OF SEASON GAMES :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mr C said:
Why sit patiently in the inside lane when there's another mile of two-lanes left?! If they wanted to cone it off there, they would! It should be two lanes until perhaps 100-150m short of the cones, that's when it should merge. Your own fault for not making use of both lanes.

By the way I'm one of the ones who cuts in :p

That being the case might I suggest that you don't cut in front of Redland ? It could seriously damage your health.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here