Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The MK Dons stadium

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
The cushioned seats are the same as the ones at the emirates (obviously black not red). I think they are brilliant and hope we get the same at Falmer. Amazing when you think all that money spent on Wembley and they've only got crapy plastic ones!

Nice stadium (though unfinished) but why so large if they can't fill it? Very strange. Also out of interest where do MK Dons supporters come from? Who did they support before? Changed teams?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Utterly ghastly.

Just one of a whole swamp of tawdry look-at-me fast-food buildings in the middle of a tatty car park with a bomb site surface, a building so dreadfully maintained that parts of it look ready for demolition before the rest of it is finished. The sound system was deafening. The concourses were nice though and the turnstiles are apparently similar to the ones that will be at Falmer.

But if anyone thinks this is nice then they will surely faint when they see Falmer.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I wasn't impressed - the upper tier looked like it should have some walls. And some seats, obviously. Don't suppose it will get finished unless they get promoted to the Championship.

Did like the seats, though - some encouragement to sit down for a change!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Utterly ghastly.

Just one of a whole swamp of tawdry look-at-me fast-food buildings in the middle of a tatty car park with a bomb site surface, a building so dreadfully maintained that parts of it look ready for demolition before the rest of it is finished. The sound system was deafening. The concourses were nice though and the turnstiles are apparently similar to the ones that will be at Falmer.

But if anyone thinks this is nice then they will surely faint when they see Falmer.

I went last year and agree with this.I thought it was nice inside but horrible outside.No character whatsoever.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
dont think falmer will have any character from outside:smile:

From the pictures i have seen and looking at the stadium so far,I think it will have a lot more than that drab place.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
dont think falmer will have any character from outside:smile:

It looks pretty good now.
attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here