The MK Dons stadium

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Didn't Buckinghams build it?

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
When thats all completed I can see that being an abseloutely cracking stadium, just needs a decent set of supporters filling it, which is why I have very high hopes for Falmer, I think our fans are well capable of turning Falmer into a kind of fortress where teams are almost scared :lolol: to come.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I agree, lovely ground, thought the open concourses were fantastic... we aren't having them are we?

Love the fact the seats were both padded and had some kind of 'suspension' on them so if you landed with a thump you didn't break your tailbone.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
i did like the seats very comfy

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Only ground I have been to where the half time scores were not read out.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I though it was like Milton Keynes itself: well built, comfortable but characterless and grey.

Facilities-wise it was great, location and access also great but the stadium won't compare to Falmer when built. Our is beautiful, theirs just seemed like a superb shell for something that's yet to be fulfilled.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
thought it was a little shit to be honest. i think that once finished the noise inside will be better/louder but other than that completely characterless. i couldn't care less whether my seat was padded and thought there was far too much space between each one. we took a good number today but even our atmosphere was poor, although the football didn't help.

god how i want to go back to terracing.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I though it was like Milton Keynes itself: well built, comfortable but characterless and grey..

The stadium itself is ugly and boring, - not a patch on what Falmer will look like.

Inside - the design is good but so much black gives it a depressing feel. The walls in the Ladies were all black and the lighting was so poor it was like being in a dungeon. I liked the idea of padded seats but was disappointed that they were not comfortable. Standing was the better option!

As for the MK Dons crowd - dead, except for the last ten minutes. However, as Spurs were at home, I suspect quite a few were there, judging by the lack of people wearing Spurs shirts - unlike last time I visited!

All in all, not a great place to be and don't mention the stewards....!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
And i thought their fans were good with their little rally for the last ten minutes.

We actually commented that it was a shame they didn't have their own song and had to resort to singing that White Stripes riff that you hear in every European stadium and as a sound effect on football computer games

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
We actually commented that it was a shame they didn't have their own song and had to resort to singing that White Stripes riff that you hear in every European stadium and as a sound effect on football computer games

They have also "nicked" Millwall's "no-one likes us" song. Too right- Franchise Dons!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here