Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Missus Needs A Treat

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What I would have enjoyed when I was up the duff, was a trip to somewhere like The Vineyard at Stockcross, cause I know damn well going back there these days is an impossibility, financially and with Arthur!! Fantastic restaurant, wonderful swimming pool and places to lay about reading, and wonderful suites with massive bathrooms for having a nice soak etc. Its flipping expensive but well worth prior to that which will change you life!

Just make sure if you take her somewhere where she can be pampered that they cater for pregnancy treatments, some oils and lotions are not to be used during pregnancy as it is thought they could bring on early labour!

Edited to add - as long as she's through the morning sickness phase - being taken to a place with fantastic food would have pissed me off no end when I wasn't eating much!! :lol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
as long as she's through the morning sickness phase - being taken to a place with fantastic food would have pissed me off no end when I wasn't eating much!! :lol:

This will piss you off even more - she's only been sick once!

Cheers for the tip.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
This will piss you off even more - she's only been sick once!

Cheers for the tip.

Nah - I wasn't ever sick, just felt off for about a week or so at 12 weeks at that was it! However that coincided with a trip back home to Oz and some bookings at very posh restaurants, one in Byron Bay!! :angry::laugh:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Jersey is always a winner. Beuatiful sandy beaches, Great food, a lovely castle plus its tax free. Marvellous scones inded

And you can do it as a day trip from Weymouth.

Just make sure you don't make her walk around too much. She won't appreciate it, what with the bump n'all.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A belated thanks for all your tips on this. We went to Rye in the end and stayed here, earning huge brownie points:

http://www.thegeorgeinrye.com/

HIGHLY recommended. Great location, service, decor and food. They even sell Harveys. I really pushed the boat out, ordering a £15, 1958 Armangac and ended up with a £40 fifty year old cognac by mistake! The most expensive 25cl I will ever have the pleasure of drinking.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Next time, PEACEHAVEN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here