Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The missing piece

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I think we may do better with a goal scoring machine, like Benteke.

Oh. Maybe not....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
honestly, if he wasnt a palace player, probably no. on the grounds of the theatrics, large ego and wages, a player like him wouldnt be the missing piece at Brighton. id rather have Townsend.

Andy or Sue?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wouldn't take him on a free transfer with Mr Tumble paying us to let him play.

Doesn't do the defensive side of the game, and disappears from games if there isn't a scout from a big club in the stands or a large TV viewing figure.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not for me, Clive.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
breaking-news.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Costs and wages aside just imagine the meltdown among Palace fans if we did sign him. (Meltdown among our fans too probably.) It would be hilarious.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Very overrated.

He has 36 Premier League goals in 211 appearances, his best season being last season where he got 10 goals playing as a centre forward. He has only 24 assists.I don't know how many penalties he has won for them, but, last season they got 12, this season only 3, so,VAR must be working.
He does have the odd trick,but, has been pretty ineffective this season ( yes, I know he scored against us)

Just because the rest of the Palace players are crap, he looks better.

Last edited:

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Not only would we never go for him for obvious reasons, he seems to get the rivalry so would never choose to come to us either

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I fear you may have been driving around in your Z3 with the roof down for too long and got a severe dose of sunstroke OR a brick from a passing skip lorry has dealt you a savage blow to the head. You're rambling man!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I fear you may have been driving around in your Z3 with the roof down for too long and got a severe dose of sunstroke OR a brick from a passing skip lorry has dealt you a savage blow to the head. You're rambling man!

Croydon Rain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The most over rated player in the history of football. Always ridiculous media hype over him, yet he stays at Palace. I wonder why?

On the same point, he’s only plays well when the transfer window is looming, therefore breaking our no dickheads rule

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here