Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The misses just won a tour of Southampton fc

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Which she has given to me, I'm gonna enjoy asking where they keep there 2nd place trophy whilst proudly wearing the blue and White stripes, any suggestions how else to humiliate them?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just make sure you keep up with the tour guide.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
You don't get a trophy for second do you?

So what were 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th.........476th 477th 478th 479th..........2776th 2777th............27777th ...........27777777777th prizes then?

Ask them how many points they think they will need to avoid relegation this season or ask them if they will find it hard to keep up with Brighton this year.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Be cool Fred. Don't get excited. :wave:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Do a turd on the pitch :jester:

D

Deleted member 18477

make sure you take some pics so we can slag off the fact its not as good as ours:amex:

...and then smash the place up.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why bother going? Pretty poor stadium and an average Championship side. It's like going to have a tour of Hull or Burnley.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Holds more than our stadium probably ever will!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fill yourself up with curry and guinness the night before and anything else that gets you gassy , then trump your way around the rooms of said stadium commenting on the strange smell........the peace de resistance could be leaving a sloppy mess on the home dressing room floor or in barnards locker.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I can't help wondering why anyone would even want to go in for a competition with that as the prize, unless it was the booby prize and she just got unlucky!

DanielT

We're on the Isle of Wight for the weekend and had to see the stadium whilst crossing the toll bridge. Car conversation went as follows:

Me: Look over there son, you see the football ground?
My 4-year old: Yes, but that's not our football is it Daddy?
Me: No son, that's who we call the scum
Wife: Don't teach him that!
Me: He's got to learn!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I can't help wondering why anyone would even want to go in for a competition with that as the prize, unless it was the booby prize and she just got unlucky!

<oldjoke>
2nd Prize was a Southampton ST
3rd Prize was a house in Southampton
</oldjoke>

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We're on the Isle of Wight for the weekend and had to see the stadium whilst crossing the toll bridge. Car conversation went as follows:

Me: Look over there son, you see the football ground?
My 4-year old: Yes, but that's not our football is it Daddy?
Me: No son, that's who we call the scum
Wife: Don't teach him that!
Me: He's got to learn!!

You can see selhurst park from the isle of Wight?

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

it was raffle, it was the last prize left. Of course i dont want to go other than to take the piss as much as i can.
Think il wear my shirt under a jumper and start off asking where the big dude with the bell and tatoos sits,

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Was 2nd prize 2 tickets? If you're allowed within spitting distance of the pitch, well,.shouldn't have to tell you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here