Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Mighty Fin, sadly, is not too well

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Don’t have FB so can’t post there but all the best and sending positive energy in your direction.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
What a legend that lad is, and his Dad just as much so. My son and I always look out for him at games as he's bundle of energy. Get well Fin, hope to see you going crazy after a goal at Everton.
The word legend is so overused, BUT this kid whenever I’ve seen him and his dad they always have a smile on their face , with what they go through they could be poor me but they put a positive spin on everything everytime I see this lad at an away game he genuinely puts things in perspective and a smile on my face with his positivity

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Love seeing his social media posts. Clear that for all the challenges there's a lot of love and adventure in his family.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Never seen the Facebook page. Will try and find it, but well aware of Fin through other places.
Seeing the original description (throwing up pints of blood!) it sounds horrific for a normal healthy person, let alone someone who is compromised health wise. All the best to the family.
to misquote Bob Dylan: “Come all without, come all within. You’ll not see nothing like the Mighty Fin!”

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bounce, keep the good vibes going.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Never seen the Facebook page. Will try and find it, but well aware of Fin through other places.
Seeing the original description (throwing up pints of blood!) it sounds horrific for a normal healthy person, let alone someone who is compromised health wise. All the best to the family.
to misquote Bob Dylan: “Come all without, come all within. You’ll not see nothing like the Mighty Fin!”

:thumbsup:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here