Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Mighty Fin, sadly, is not too well

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Many of you know Finley Williams aka 'The Mighty Fin' and his father Paul Williams aka Baldilocks.
Well, sadly Fin is not too well at the moment. :(

Fin has a rare syndrome called Mowat-Wilson Syndrome and Hirshsprungs Disease but he gives joy to thousands via his Facebook Page 'The Mighty Fin's I Have No Voice Page' Fin was awarded the Brighton Super Fan for (I think it was) 2021.

Nothing makes Fin happier than watching his favourite football team with his Dad, Brighton & Hove Albion, play live. However, they live in North Wales which means a 600-mile, 12-hour round trip!!!

If anyone wants to send a positive message to Fin and his family please do so on his Facebook page link below this text as it would mean the world to him and his father knowing we are all behind him. If anyone also knows how to ask the club to do so as well that would be wonderful.
Thanks x 💙🤍💙🤍
Fin's Facebook Page
1722033464955.png

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That page in Facebook has brought me so many smiles over time. Sending all the love.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
All the best, Finn and family. You are an inspiration to many people - Albion teams and beyond x

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sending love, strength and encouragement to you both xx

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Best wishes to Finn and family. Hope it won’t be long before you’re back at the Amex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sending best wishes to the whole family, get well soon Fin.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Get well soon stay strong.

ive text Paul C. Player messages will soon be appearing 🙂

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fin, you have inspired so many people. Hope you get better soon and continue to bring light and love to people’s lives. Sending you love and energy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here