Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The MI5 Quick Test

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I can't believe how shite their pay is, how the f*** do they get anyone to work for them, let alone super sonic geniuses from Oxbridge?

Hypothetically: would you either spend five seasons playing for Brighton on £10 grand a week, then do something you'd rather not forever, or have your normal job now, forever?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hypothetically: would you either spend five seasons playing for Brighton on £10 grand a week, then do something you'd rather not forever, or have your normal job now, forever?

Earn £2.5 mil playing for Brighton :) would have lived the dream then, wouldn't give a f*** would I do for the rest of my naturals!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

My normal job now forever obviously. If I had to spend the rest of my post Brighton career doing something I'd rather not do forever I would consider my 2 and a half years of playing in front of our dreary mob as a very poor waste of my prodigious talent.

You do realise that "Forever" literally means for all of eternity I take it

Anyway...Why am I suddenly out after 5 seasons? Am I injured? Do I get on the sauce? Do I get caught shagging Bridges Mrs.?

Perhaps my wage demands mean that Gus has to offload me to Palace where I go on to score a hatrick every f***ing week when I only got SEVEN in my last season with Brighton?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Earn £2.5 mil playing for Brighton :) would have lived the dream then, wouldn't give a f*** would I do for the rest of my naturals!

My normal job now forever obviously. If I had to spend the rest of my post Brighton career doing something I'd rather not do forever I would consider my 2 and a half years of playing in front of our dreary mob as a very poor waste of my prodigious talent.

You do realise that "Forever" literally means for all of eternity I take it

Anyway...Why am I suddenly out after 5 seasons? Am I injured? Do I get on the sauce? Do I get caught shagging Bridges Mrs.?

Perhaps my wage demands mean that Gus has to offload me to Palace where I go on to score a hatrick every f***ing week when I only got SEVEN in my last season with Brighton?

:clap2::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here