Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The melting pot that is brighton

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Born Reigate Hospital 1953, lived Horley till 1960 and then Haywards Heath until around 1980. moved to Littlehampton and been here since

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Native Brightonian - Brighton General Hospital in 1961 - which was an exceptionally good year.

Moved away a few times, but always came back.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
woolwich military hospital, never ever lived in Sussex

Same never lived in Sussex, born in Kings college hospital London. The closest I've ever lived to Sussex is about 10 miles.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Lived and grew up in Littlehampton, but was born at St. Richards, Chichester because my Mum used to work out that was, so it was nearer for her scans, etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Born in Brighton General Hospital. Raised in Newhaven, lived in London for a very large chunk of my life and now live in Hove.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Born at the Sussex Maternity Hospital, Brighton in 1955 to a Lancashire mother and a Yorkshire father. That led to a few rows I can tell you. My sister like the rest of my paternal family were all born in Leeds.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Born The Royal Sussex County Hospital, Lived in Hawyards Heath until about 2003 when moved to Brighton

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Born in Dumbarton, lived in Glasgow til i was 8 then moved to Brighton lived in and around until moving back 8 years ago!

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I'd like to see a thread where all these poeople who weren't born in Brighton tell us why they decided to support the Albion.

My wife and two daughters who were born in Dorset, Birmingham and Macclesfield respectively, all had no choice. I met my wife on a Thursday at a party. The first time I took her out was two days later to watch the Albion play Arsenal in 1980. The following day, as we both lived in Birmingham at the time, I took her to watch Sussex at Edgbaston. A perfect weekend I would have thought.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
JUST FOR INTEREST SAKE HOW MANY ALBION FANS WERE BORN IN BRIGHTON OR HOVE? WHERE WERE YOU BORN?:wave:

:angel:BORN IN BRIGHTON MYSELF:angel:

CapsLock.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here