Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The melting pot that is brighton

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I was born in the royal sussex county, lived in brighton all my life bar two yrs in oxford and six months in jo-burg!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cuckfield Hospital. Lived in Haywards Heath. Moved here in 1986.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Born Buckingham Road Maternity Hospital, then lived in Essex Street for a while.

D

Deleted User X18H

JUST FOR INTEREST SAKE HOW MANY ALBION FANS WERE BORN IN BRIGHTON OR HOVE? WHERE WERE YOU BORN?:wave:

:angel:BORN IN BRIGHTON MYSELF:angel:

This is ridiculous why does it matter where someone was born in order for them to prove they are an Albion fan.

For goodness sake as long as you love the Albion and visit Withdean occasionally or as often as you can then you will accepted as an Albion fan whatever your heritage or place of birth.

Brighton especially the area around Withdean is now a Green utopia lets share that love and allow anyone who ever they may be or where ever they are from be an Albion fan.

I was born in Buckingham Road maternity hospital by the way. :thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The Royal Sussex County Hospital. They should stamp "Brightonian" on your arse before they let yer mam take you home.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
JUST FOR INTEREST SAKE HOW MANY ALBION FANS WERE BORN IN BRIGHTON OR HOVE? WHERE WERE YOU BORN?:wave:

:angel:BORN IN BRIGHTON MYSELF:angel:

This is ridiculous why does it matter where someone was born in order for them to prove they are an Albion fan.

Can you tell me which bit of Rev's post infers that it matters? Read his first 4 words again.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Born in Brighton, as were my parents and their parents and their parents etc, etc. etc. My poor Son has had the misfortune not to be born there. He does wear the Blue and white at his Red and White school.

Book burning in the car park

For goodness sake as long as you love the Albion and visit Withdean occasionally or as often as you can then you will accepted as an Albion fan whatever your heritage or place of birth.

Brighton especially the area around Withdean is now a Green utopia lets share that love and allow anyone who ever they may be or where ever they are from be an Albion fan.

I was born in Buckingham Road maternity hospital by the way. :thumbsup:

READ THE BLOOMING THREAD!!!!!! JUST FOR INTEREST SAKE:US: GOD YOU LOT ARE SO PARANOID MAKES ME THINK YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE:cool: WHERE WERE YOU BORN AGAIN????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here