Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters Snooker 2010 [Final]

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
"I ain't disappointed" *storms back to his chair*, f*** off you snappy, bad losing twit.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Glad Selby won good to see different people win every now and again but if i just fooked up a 9-6 lead i wouldnt want to talk to nobody let alone everyone on TV.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Get in there! What a fantastic comeback. Thank you Selby :bowdown:

Well done mate.Enjoy your winnings!:thumbsup:

I can't believe Selby was 8/1 after the 1st round-big price and he's got balls of steel under pressure but he's always been overrated IMO.This is the only tournament of the season he does well in for some reason!

Great final though.Ronnie only had a couple of chances in the last four frames.He held himself together well in the interview considering what had happened.

Bring on the(very low key) Welsh Open next week.Hopefully my luck will change in the snooker betting.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Quality tournament, absolutely brilliant. I was disappointed not to see more of the final today, what with actually playing it in Brighton and then 5 a side footie this evening, but the entire tournament was brilliant from start to finish and, well, :clap: to the Jester from Leicester!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here