Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters Snooker 2010 [Final]

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Should be a great tournament,starting Sunday 11am.The top 16 players in the world plus two wild cards-Jimmy White and Rory McLeod.

THE DRAW

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Neil Robertson

Marco Fu v Peter Ebdon

Ali Carter v Mark Williams/Rory McLeod

Shaun Murphy v Stephen Hendry

Stephen Maguire v Mark King/Jimmy White

Ryan Day v Joe Perry

Mark Selby v Ding Junhui

John Higgins v Mark Allen

My tips are Shaun Murphy at 10/1.Best long-potter in the game when on form and a class player.Only concern is playing Ronnie in the semis but he thrashed him recently 7-3 in the Premier League final.

Ryan Day at 20/1.Bit of an outsider but due a title win.Fantastic break builder.Good value at that price especially each-way.

:thumbsup:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
You CANNOT write off John Higgins at all, as much as i love Rocket, higgins has always been my favourite snooker player and will be putting a cheeky pound or 5 on him

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Selby just looked on TOP form. Always liked the lad. Imagine his odds would have just dropped a bit though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the great events on the snooker calendar and the draw opens this up to be a truly special tournament.

95% of the top players are here and anyone out of the line up could win it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will it be a old-school style late night snooker final full of tension, or will Ronnie blow him away?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll talk to myself...

Ronnie 6-5 up in a 'first to 10' scenario. Selby got the first chance in the 12th.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll talk to myself...

Ronnie 6-5 up in a 'first to 10' scenario. Selby got the first chance in the 12th.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It would be nice if Selby won, but Rocket always seems to be in form whether he is convinced himself is another thing.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looking forward to another good night of snooker, these two are both playing nicely at the moment.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing pot by O'Sullivan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here