Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Man With The 7 Second Memory

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Is this a repeat?

I seem to remember seeing it a few years ago (but then again maybe I didn't..) Each time he sees his wife, he remembers her and greets her as if he hasn't seen her for years - he is so deliriously happy that she's back. The she pops out of the room and comes back in again, and it happens again.

But he can still remember music, and can conduct an orchestra.

Very moving.

Ok back to the jokes.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Is this a repeat?

I seem to remember seeing it a few years ago (but then again maybe I didn't..) Each time he sees his wife, he remembers her and greets her as if he hasn't seen her for years - he is so deliriously happy that she's back. The she pops out of the room and comes back in again, and it happens again.

Very moving.

Ok back to the jokes.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i'll have money hes a leeds fan.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Deano's Right Foot said:
Is this a repeat?

Very moving.

Ok back to the jokes.

he can still remember music!!!!!

wonder if he's favourite song is "7 seconds" by Neneh Cherry

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
certainly aint 21 seconds - so solid crew:ohmy:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Did anybody see that progra...

Sorry, forgotten what I was going to say.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anybody else watching this?

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The Man With The 7 Second Memory

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

:p

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Deano's Right Foot said:
Is this a repeat?

Very moving.

Ok back to the jokes.
my dog does that....the greating me like he hasnt seen me for years not conducting an orchestra...cos he cant. well i dont think he can, but then again

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Bwian said:

Damn - i meant to watch that.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
must be a night mare to get out the pub at closing......no drink needed....

thats last orders.............can i have a whisky please..no more service now....oh okay

uh can i have a whisky please

wind up merchant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here