Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Luton Ticket Scramble

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Yes. Most clubs run this kind of policy, including Luton funnily enough, and it works fine.

Problem is we have far to many STH threatening not to renew if they don't get to pick and choose whether they go to the 'big' away game each season.

It's a fine balancing act. Obviously I agree with the club that the STH's have to be given priority considering they keep the club afloat, but equally it is a bit annoying that people can just use their memberships to turn up to the glamorous ties when they feel like it. They should have said Gold Memberships and people with a Northampton away ticket stub got first priority, would probably have enough then and frankly those people deserve it. Similarly if we'd got through FA Cup and had a tie against Man U away I would not begrudge anyone who trekked to Hartlepool for the second time this season midweek a ticket.

GatwickEmployee

Aug 30, 2008
Horley, Surrey
Yesterday i put one ticket up for grabs.. And within 45 minutes i had 5 people interested... Seems as if we would have sold many more tickets for this if possible..
I just hope people who are getting tickets from other Brighton fans are only paying face value for the tickets... How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot and you were desperate for a ticket???
Good luck to those still trying to get tickets!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I this its a disgrace that real supporters are struggling to get tickets!! With the allocation given to us, it still doesnt fill the away end at luton so why not give us more tickets. Am I thick or something?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I this its a disgrace that real supporters are struggling to get tickets!! With the allocation given to us, it still doesnt fill the away end at luton so why not give us more tickets. Am I thick or something?

Segregation and seats removed for sky apparently!

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

I think we have more than 1600 'real supporters'. Not everyone can get one. I think people need to remember that Luton is an absolute shit hole.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here