Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The little Fella at The Royal Alexandra Hospital

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Before I start, just got home from the hospital and we got the great news that my Grandson (Jacob) has come on leaps and bounds. Without any complications he may well be home within the next 2 days.

Can I take this opportunity to thank all of the NSC family, but more importantly the "doctors and nurses". My deepest heartfelt thanks go to them and as importantly this board.

With my deepest and utter respects to you all (especially (Arts v Science)

God Bless you all

Jimbo

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Great to hear, God Bless the little lad. I know what worrying about the little ones can be like. My younger Godson has a kidney complaint that means he has to go up to GOSH every 6 months, and apparently the prognosis isn't that great, so we're all on tenterhooks a bit. Hope your little lad continues to pull through.

Sep 1, 2010
Bless you matey and your little grandson. That is wonderful news. That has cheered me up no end. Now, about those bloody students! Lol

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That's wonderful news to hear mate and so pleased he's getting stronger. I'm sure you've got the best Christmas present you could possibly wish for.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Bless you matey and your little grandson. That is wonderful news. That has cheered me up no end. Now, about those bloody students! Lol[/QU

AvS,many, many thanks, torrid few days since Friday night. But on Friday night I stayed up all night with my little hero to let my beautiful daughter sleep. To watch your daughter and grandson knocking out ZZZ's together was quite possibly the most emotional feeling I have ever been through....And they both snored as well. He still has his Albion top on though and a right foot that could stick it in any corner from the spot...He's 11 months old but most of all he is a junior seagull...... Best wishes to you all at this time, for me Christmas has just arrived !!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Great to hear, God Bless the little lad. I know what worrying about the little ones can be like. My younger Godson has a kidney complaint that means he has to go up to GOSH every 6 months, and apparently the prognosis isn't that great, so we're all on tenterhooks a bit. Hope your little lad continues to pull through.

West Hoathly....We've been given so much hope this evening and to read into your hurt is so so painful. Our thoughts, hearts and prayers are with you and all your family from myself and my family. When it comes to perspective only one thing matters, we pray for and adore our children !

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:clap2:

We all said - the Royal Alexandra are fantastic. Great news, a nice and heartlifting way to end an otherwise non-descript tuesday!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
great news, good to hear your grandson may well be home for Christmas :thumbsup:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Jimbo and West Hoathly: In a while I shall raise a glass to both of your little ones, I'm sure we all wish them well.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
That's wonderful news to hear mate and so pleased he's getting stronger. I'm sure you've got the best Christmas present you could possibly wish for.

I have been presented with my dream....and you know what, I'll make sure he will play for gods chosen ones in the blue and white stripes at Falmer, mark my words !!

Without being too sombre, my heart goes out to the brave little children there, heavens they are bigger, stronger and braver than us. To you all young ones....we salute you :bowdown:

Sep 1, 2010
Well it's nice to have some good news for a change Jimbo, Thanks for the update. I know what good jobs nurses do through my own health issues and my friend has MS and his nurse that comes round is brilliant by all accounts so it's good to hear the good work they do.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's great news, now get back to pissing off students !

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Good news Jimbo. I am full time carer for my mrs who has ms, and our 7 year old had a few stays in the old alex as a nipper so I know all about those hours that fade into days at the hospital! My boy is going away for 4 days to play for the Albion centre of excellence in Cornwall in April, in a few years it will be your grandsons turn and you and your family will so proud I'm sure. Good luck mate, glad you appear to be over the worst :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thats great news and a great Christmas for you all
the Royal Alex is a great little hospital ,I' spent time in there, my kids (both) have been in there and my Granddaughter too
well done to you and all the staff there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here