Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The List

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Mickey Bennett is still the only player (Ive just checked) that has cleared one of the two tier stands at Millwall when attempting a clearance from his own penalty area.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tubby Mondays said:
Mickey Bennett is still the only player (Ive just checked) that has cleared one of the two tier stands at Millwall when attempting a clearance from his own penalty area.

I think you should add FACT

Because that is quite remarkable!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The List

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Actually he did. Another left footed screamer now I remember.

We were in red that day.

That is right.

We were 2-0 down. Karren Brady had not given us the away end as they had just won the Daffy Duck Trophy and she thought that the locals would sell it out, in fact there was nobody in there. They gave us a section in the main stand, but when we got there they claimed our area was all ticket and was sold out, so we bought tickets in the next section and in the end they made that the away bit.

We actually went 3-2 up and then Rennie gave a really iffy penalty when Paul Tait went into the box, Munday went in shoulder to shoulder and Tait did an Andy Kennedy impression.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:

Were you at Swansea that night when they woman got chucked out for racially abusing him and the police had to march her past the away end. She was in her short skirt and high boots (Friday night game) for clubbing, did she get some stick and catering thrown at her.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The List

Uncle Buck said:

We actually went 3-2 up and then Rennie gave a really iffy penalty when Paul Tait went into the box, Munday went in shoulder to shoulder and Tait did an Andy Kennedy impression.

I suppose now it would be a Didier Drogba....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: The List

Uncle Buck said:
Like Hilton and Mahoney-Johnson, just not worth it...

Yes I suppose....they are the old favourites after all!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The List

Uncle Buck said:
Andy Kennedy's swan dive at Old Trafford!!!

It was a definite penalty :angry: :censored: :censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Stu Stu Stu Now Let Hear you Say Myall Myall...

I liked Myall, didn't he play in an evening game the day after his father passed away?

And he hit the staunchen (how DO you spell that) away at Walsall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here