Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The List

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Tubby Mondays said:
think he was an Irish, youth/reserve player. Dont remember him in the first team though I must admit.

four league sub appearances in the 97-98 season, and one start, away at Walsall in whatever incarnation the Paint Trophy was in then. We lost 5-0. Must have been a cracker of an away trip :lolol:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
And he was crap. In fact so crap everyone walked out against Hereford at the Goldstone...

Actually it was another protest against the board at the time ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Indeed he was. In fact I think a lot of people thought he was playing against York that time and stormed the pitch to get at him and swing goal posts and cross bars at his head.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm not above putting my hand up and saying - I know little or nothing about the following Mayo old boys:
Gary Bull
Terry Streeter
Geoff Woolsey

And if that makes me a bad fan, well, hey.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Kalimantan Gull said:
four league sub appearances in the 97-98 season, and one start, away at Walsall in whatever incarnation the Paint Trophy was in then. We lost 5-0. Must have been a cracker of an away trip :lolol:

4 league appearences as sub?1 Flip me I must have been pissed that season!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
I'm not above putting my hand up and saying - I know little or nothing about the following Mayo old boys:
Gary Bull
Terry Streeter
Geoff Woolsey

And if that makes me a bad fan, well, hey.

Brady brought Bull in on loan from Forest at the beginning of the 1995/96 season. Did not do much, but I think he scored a couple at Cambridge in a Daffy Duck Cup Game.

Streeter came from the youth sytsem during the Gillingham years, was pants, but then when he was a youth player his dad Ted was running the youth system for Lloyd.

Woolsey, I think was around the exile time as well.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Buck said:
Brady brought Bull in on loan from Forest at the beginning of the 1995/96 season. Did not do much, but I think he scored a couple at Cambridge in a Daffy Duck Cup Game.

Streeter came from the youth sytsem during the Gillingham years, was pants, but then when he was a youth player his dad Ted was running the youth system for Lloyd.

You, sir, are nothing less than a GENIUS on all matters Albion - I'm well impressed. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:

Did Brady bring in "Bobby Zamora" as well or was he another of these Mahoney-Johnson who thought he was too good to come here and amusingly no-one has ever heard of since?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed I believe Bull had one good game against Bristol City away when we won 1-0 (scored?)

I also seem to remember his deadly 2 yard tap in against Wycombe at home that we lost :angry: :angry: :angry:

But overall he was shit.

Terry Streeter was Ted Streeters son I think.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Uncle Buck said:

...and Gary was related to Steve I think.

brings back memories....I remember reading the news that he had joined in the argus before going to Broadwater fair in worthing. at that time it was a bit of a coup because we couldn't attract anyone

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Indeed I believe Bull had one good game against Bristol City away when we won 1-0 (scored?)

I also seem to remember his deadly 2 yard tap in against Wycombe at home that we lost :angry: :angry: :angry:

But overall he was shit.

Terry Streeter was Ted Streeters son I think.

Bull did play well in that game, but Greg Berry (on loan from Millwall) get the goal.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
dwayne said:
...and Gary was related to Steve I think.

brings back memories....I remember reading the news that he had joined in the argus before going to Broadwater fair in worthing. at that time it was a bit of a coup because we couldn't attract anyone

Steve's cousin. He had scored a load of goals for Barnet when they shot up the leagues (2 promotions,anyway).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Uncle Buck said:
Bull did play well in that game, but Greg Berry (on loan from Millwall) get the goal.

Berry, quality for one game then got injured?

God, the albion was my life at that time!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey Greg Berry.

Thats right I remember Gary Bull led the line well at Bristol City. Did f*** all after that tho.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here