Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Leeds v Albion live streaming thread

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
First time groping for a stream through my Firestick. I went via SportsDevil, didn't take long to find a live stream at all, and it was the business. A bit pixellated at times, and twice during the 90 it broke up for about 10-20 seconds at a time, but other than that - excellent. Stable with with no buffering, UK commentary. A COMPLETE success. Amazing that I can get BHA in my living room when its not on the usual subscription channels.

What a cuffing GREAT afternoon. Now I have a decision - Blue Jays @ Royals, or Mad Max. I love this stick.

Are you getting a bit carried away? Yes you could see the game ( I didn't get disconnected at all) but the quality was rubbish (on a par with Seagulls Player of last x years) ...saying that good for a freebie

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you getting a bit carried away? Yes you could see the game ( I didn't get disconnected at all) but the quality was rubbish (on a par with Seagulls Player of last x years) ...saying that good for a freebie

Well, it depends what your expectations are.

Was I expecting HD ? No.
Was I expecting SD ? Not really.

It was below SD, but still perfectly watchable (and believe me, I am a total SNOB when it comes to picture quality). It was stable, and it beat the hell out of listening to it on the radio. I watched the entire game, and paid £0.00. Brilliant.

I wouldn't watch a movie in that definition, but for a live sporting event that I was gagging to watch - absolute no brainer. Tonight I'm sticking on Mad Max - in HD. This is good.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
First time groping for a stream through my Firestick. I went via SportsDevil, didn't take long to find a live stream at all, and it was the business. A bit pixellated at times, and twice during the 90 it broke up for about 10-20 seconds at a time, but other than that - excellent. Stable with with no buffering, UK commentary. A COMPLETE success. Amazing that I can get BHA in my living room when its not on the usual subscription channels.

What a cuffing GREAT afternoon. Now I have a decision - Blue Jays @ Royals, or Mad Max. I love this stick.

Pretty much identical experience via Phoenix. Cheers for the trip off, just watched Ted 2 as well.

Agree with the bloke a few posts back, the commentator was definitely a Leeds fan doing a bad job disguising it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here