Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The least enjoyable game of football I have EVER watched......

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we'd scored one of the many chances we created in the first half, everything would look so different. Funny old game.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Worst thing about today was being comprehensively embarrassed by the FCUM fans. They were absolutely amazing the whole 90 minutes, making the claim that it's impossible to create an atmosphere at Withdean from the home fans look pretty stupid.

In fairness to us fans, they haven't been at Withdean week in week out for ten years.

How much of the Play Off final at the Millennium Stadium did I actually "enjoy watching"? Not all of it, for sure.

If we were out for "enjoyment", I can think of many more ways of achieving it than watching the Albion draw at a freezing cold Withdean. But there are some things more important than mere enjoyment.

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Your taking the piss right? If thats the worse game you have ever seen you are either aged 5 or dont watch much football? Take off your BHA blinkers. It was actually quite good and exciting to watch. FCU did brilliantly considering their ability. Their no. 11 with the beard looked like he had been dragged out of the crowd and given a red shirt. The Albion should have won about 5-0, but couldnt find a way through. Classic FA Cup football. The only thing that let it down was all the moaners who think we should win every game 5-0. Gus does has a point and think how far we have come this year. Please take a reality check!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here