Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The least enjoyable game of football I have EVER watched......

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
(Whilst trying to contend with a hangover and chronic tiredness......)

The live streaming constantly going shit.
Fran Sandaza.
Gus's substitutions.
The WORST ref I have ever seen ("what's that? Throw on? Right, lets have a 25 minute discussion about it, perhaps with diagrams").
The dirtiest bunch of neanderthal c*nts who have ever the temerity to masquerade as a football team - f***ing c*nts, absolute f***ing c*nts.
Fran f***ing Sandaza.
Bridcutt.... Jesus Wept.

And finally, the goalkeeper's last minute tackle..... sorry, I mean penalty save.....

I want to f***ing break something.

:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Glad I didn't go.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
:facepalm: you obviously haven't been watching the Albion long. Less than a season I'd guess!

Oh dear me. Point missed completely. But well done anyway.

I have been going since 1988 and have taken in roughly 250 games at an estimate. Ignoring the obvious point about us drawing with a team about 100 places below us in the football pyramid (remind me the last time that happened...?), it was more a general comment about the "match experience" being infuriating - awful ref, irritating problems with the internet streaming, MY HANGOVER, filthy cheating opposition, keeper saving the penalty from about 8 yards off his line......

........but since you have done such a sterling point of missing the point of this thread, then here is your platform to tell me at least 3 worse RESULTS the Albion have had since 1988....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh dear me. Point missed completely. But well done anyway.

I have been going since 1988 and have taken in roughly 250 games at an estimate. Ignoring the obvious point about us drawing with a team about 100 places below us in the football pyramid (remind me the last time that happened...?), it was more a general comment about the "match experience" being infuriating - awful ref, irritating problems with the internet streaming, MY HANGOVER, filthy cheating opposition, keeper saving the penalty from about 8 yards off his line......

........but since you have done such a sterling point of missing the point of this thread, then here is your platform to tell me at least 3 worse RESULTS the Albion have had since 1988....

I've got a massive hangover too but he wasnt even the worst ref this month. I thought FCUM played well and weren't particularly dirty, compared to say, Oldham, or is Oldham not in the north anymore?

Care to enlighten me what the point of the thread is then? I'm f***ing pissed off too but spouting bollocks isn't going to help. Had we someone who could finish we'd have thrashed them.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Imagine how it was actually going to the game mate. Freezing our arses off watching a team 100 places below us winning the game for the majority of the match. I wish I was you in the warm, my friend.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just a couple of recent considerably worse examples:

3rd Round couple of yers ago -hsve been having coundelling, so can't recall the team
Losing to nine men at home

(and yes I got your point)

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Worst thing about today was being comprehensively embarrassed by the FCUM fans. They were absolutely amazing the whole 90 minutes, making the claim that it's impossible to create an atmosphere at Withdean from the home fans look pretty stupid.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Worst thing about today was being comprehensively embarrassed by the FCUM fans. They were absolutely amazing the whole 90 minutes, making the claim that it's impossible to create an atmosphere at Withdean from the home fans look pretty stupid.

Very true that. Good point

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Worst game I've been to since the last FA Cup game at Withdean.

We were actually worse in that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here