Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The law is an Ass

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Three days ago my 16yr old son was assaulted by a bloke in his 30's, After coming under pressure not to take the law into my own hands and leave it to the Police I reported it to them.

I was told an officer would come round but I'm still waiting!

All I get is the occasional phone call saying "sorry we hav'nt got a spare officer at the moment"

What kind of Police force have we got these days?

On the flip side to that, today I got a letter from the Police today telling me that the unlicenced & uninsured driver who drove into my parked car earlier this year, Got a £200 fine.

FFS it's cost me more than that on my insurance. £100 excess and 2 years off my no claims.

I'm seriously starting to lose faith in the law in this country, It's no wonder people do end up taking the law into they're own hands.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lorrenzo said:
Three days ago my 16yr old son was assaulted by a bloke in his 30's, After coming under pressure not to take the law into my own hands and leave it to the Police I reported it to them.

I was told an officer would come round but I'm still waiting!

All I get is the occasional phone call saying "sorry we hav'nt got a spare officer at the moment"

What kind of Police force have we got these days?

On the flip side to that, today I got a letter from the Police today telling me that the unlicenced & uninsured driver who drove into my parked car earlier this year, Got a £200 fine.

FFS it's cost me more than that on my insurance. £100 excess and 2 years off my no claims.

I'm seriously starting to lose faith in the law in this country, It's no wonder people do end up taking the law into they're own hands.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Are you famous? Go to the press with your story and it'll all be sorted pronto pronto!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Law has been f***ed for years, it baffles me as to how YOU can go to jail for thumping a burglar when hes running amok in YOUR home!?! Ridiculous!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Barnet Seagull said:
All he'd get is a couple of hours in a cell - not even worth getting the coppers involved.

Not nessacerily. Guy who started on me and a few mates last summer got taken to court two weeks ago, stacked with something like 48 assault charges. Judge was advised that he was a danger to society, etc, etc; refused to let one or two guilties and the rest be 'taken in to consideration' and gave him 6 years, which means he'll be....

DEPORTED! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Guy is Nigerian and despite living here for ten years has never got an Irish passport. He's already gone from the country and is probably some extremely large drug dealers bitch in a prison in Lagos.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
MYOB said:
Not nessacerily. Guy who started on me and a few mates last summer got taken to court two weeks ago, stacked with something like 48 assault charges. Judge was advised that he was a danger to society, etc, etc; refused to let one or two guilties and the rest be 'taken in to consideration' and gave him 6 years, which means he'll be....

DEPORTED! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Guy is Nigerian and despite living here for ten years has never got an Irish passport. He's already gone from the country and is probably some extremely large drug dealers bitch in a prison in Lagos.

It seems that over there they obviously have their priorities right.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
It seems that over there they obviously have their priorities right.

Well, not having Charles Clarke is a help ;)

The cops had been looking for a way to get rid of this guy for ages. He was legally restricted against leaving Lucan (another suburb of Dublin) after 9pm, but regularly did, and would be picked up and kept in the cell overnight if seen; he was also a small time drug dealer but nothing they could prove without entrapment. But the assaults they were able to get him on easy, let them build till they caught him in the act then made sure he got a formerly local judge who's now more senior who had a grudge against him.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I had the front door of the house kicked in a couple of years ago and when the police arrived three days later to finger print etc. they were astonished that I had had it fixed!!

What the :censored: did they think? that I was going to leave the door hanging off its hinges until they arrived:angry: :angry:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: The law is an Ass

tedebear said:
Are you famous? Go to the press with your story and it'll all be sorted pronto pronto!!

There was a bloke on the front of the Argus the other day who had the same thing & thats why he went to the press.

Alas my moment of fame will probably come by getting my picture in the paper when I get banged up for GBH.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Vote Labour. TOUGH on crime apparantly.
What they mean is...

'Got crime? TOUGH!'

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There was no crime committed in the UK between 1979 and 1997. Not one.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
There was no crime committed in the UK between 1979 and 1997. Not one.

Yes there was,I had my car radio stolen in 1993.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
personally, contacting the police wouldve been the last thing i would do.

go and give him a beating
and when he gets up, give him another

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here