Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Latest on Lua Lua?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Another promotion chasing League 1 team might want him on loan, partly because he's a good player, partly to stop us getting him.

True. Though in that case I can't see he'd go elsewhere in league 1 (Unless we have a massive drop in form). We'll be top if the league and given he's helped us get there whats the point of going to Huddersfield or the like. I'd be concerned if a championship club came in for him mind.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He will come to Brighton if anywhere in this league if only because he has been here before, and he has an appartment in London I think and seems to spend more time there than in the far north. There is obviously a possibility he will come back with a little less pace - he will certainly be less fit - so probably less effective. However, his return would be a fantastic morale boost for the squad at a crucial time

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The man loves Poyet and the feeling is mutual. If he is going anywhere (and I think he will to get fitness and all that) it will be here

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heard today from someone who has business dealings with some people who are very in on what's happening at Newcastle that we can expect to see Lua Lua here on a permanent in the summer. I'm not given to posting rumours but I believe this one may have legs..we'll see.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Heard today from someone who has business dealings with some people who are very in on what's happening at Newcastle that we can expect to see Lua Lua here on a permanent in the summer. I'm not given to posting rumours but I believe this one may have legs..we'll see.

If you true then this would for me be the missing piece to the puzzle for this current squad to maintain itself in a highr division. What a team if Bennett stays! Noone, LuaLua and Bennett as wing options would alone make us a top team to handle.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
If you true then this would for me be the missing piece to the puzzle for this current squad to maintain itself in a highr division. What a team if Bennett stays! Noone, LuaLua and Bennett as wing options would alone make us a top team to handle.

This!

we would be so good with noone down the right and lua lua down the left with bennett central, jeez that would scare the poo out of a defender :p

PACE

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

That's some vague assertion Icy!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I think it makes sense all round. let's face it, he's a long way under the radar at Newcastle. Unless they crasj and burn all the way to relegation, then he not going to be getting games for them anytime soon. He needs to move on, they won't miss him, everyone's a winner.

His injury may actually have helped us here, as he was getting enough attention that he (and not bennett) could well have been the target for Norwich in January.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Doesn't sound very promising for him coming back then :(

I wouldnt worry, Pardew will no doubt be sacked soon and all will be alright again

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As much as I like him can't see him in the premiership just yet. Very wasteful with crosses and I think a quality full back would suss him out quick.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

For what it's worth your rumour means more to me than anyone with a joine date of 2010 or 2011 and yes you don't ever post 'rumours' or claim to have a source so... I hope you are right!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here