Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The latest addition to my Ignore list is....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
northstandnorth! Congratulations of being such an irritatingly blasted, annoyingly pesky bamboozle! You take your rightful place next to F* and Dw**ne for being a successful wind up merchant!

:wave:
Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am hoping there is someone with a similar name to myself otherwise...I'd like to knwo what I have done to be so annoying?:( :(

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Northstander said:
I am hoping there is someone with a similar name to myself otherwise...I'd like to knwo what I have done to be so annoying?:( :(

northstandnorth is completly different to the wonderful Northstander! We all love you! :clap2: :clap2:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
corr biscuit you should see what he's calling you! :nono: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Christ i could never imagine ignoring as whats the point and when is dwayne back as its not the same with out the ginger frog.:lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
Christ i could never imagine ignoring as whats the point and when is dwayne back as its not the same with out the ginger frog.:lolol:

frog!? is he pretending to be french now? or is he pretending to be green?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
So what accually happens if you put someone on your ignore list? i gather you don't see there post's but what shows up in its place?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
you see there name when they post but nothing else. You can click a button to chose to see the post or not...quite a good feature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here