Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last 2 palace away games

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
correct me if Im wrong but we didnt sell our 5k allocation for either of these.....but everyone is taking it as a given that we will sell out West Ham?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Were we allocated 5000 for Palace? I thought it was about 3500. I could be wrong tho. Im sure CB or SJLM can clarify...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The 5-0 we took about 6000 to as we had the whole stand, the last one where we won 1-0 I tihnk we were given 3500 and sold that out.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
tinx said:
The 5-0 we took about 6000 to as we had the whole stand, the last one where we won 1-0 I tihnk we were given 3500 and sold that out.

im fairly sure we didnt sell the 5 niller out

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
tinx said:

EDIT - Just looked in old brighton programmes and it said that for the 5-0 game we took 4866 fans and for the 1-0 win we took 3375 fans

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
dwayne said:
im fairly sure we didnt sell the 5 niller out

No we didn't sell it out as a mat eof mine bought a ticket the day before for it. We did sell more than 5000 for that one I'm sure we did.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i missed out on a spurs ticket but ended up picking one up off someone who couldnt go. Had a few mates in the home end. f*** knows why that was so popular. West Ham will be big biut not like that spurs game , I think we were also doing ok in the championship at the time of the draw

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Dougal said:
i missed out on a spurs ticket but ended up picking one up off someone who couldnt go. Had a few mates in the home end. f*** knows why that was so popular. West Ham will be big biut not like that spurs game , I think we were also doing ok in the championship at the time of the draw

yes we were, we had just gone on our good run before and after christmas. West Ham last time we only took 2000 and something as i said above.

Yoda

English & European
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
EDIT - Just looked in old brighton programmes and it said that for the 5-0 game we took 4866 fans and for the 1-0 win we took 3375 fans

How much does the AW stand hold? Come on one of you Palace guys always lurking on here should know. ???

The 5-0 game there was at least one block of segregation at each end so would knock about 1000 off the allocation.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Yoda said:
How much does the AW stand hold? Come on one of you Palace guys always lurking on here should know. ???

The 5-0 game there was at least one block of segregation at each end so would knock about 1000 off the allocation.

its a big stand, can hold quite a few thousand

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Zesh Rehman 34 said:

Fair enough although 4866 of those fans wished they hadn't bothered and stayed in the pub instead.

dwayne said:
correct me if Im wrong but we didnt sell our 5k allocation for either of these.....but everyone is taking it as a given that we will sell out West Ham?

Actions speak louder than words, didn't you get your application in today, which is a good effort from London it has to be said :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here