Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Negligent

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
oh, give over Al. Why are you being so sensitive about all this?
No, why are YOU being so sensitive?

You're assuming (albeit tongue-in-cheek) that NSC is loaded with rabid left-wing, tree-hugging, sandal-wearing Black Irish Lesbians Against The Bomb-types, when in reality, it probably represents a not unreasonble cross-section of English society, it would seem.

So is it society that is the issue or have you perhaps spent a little too long on top of the Muesli Mountain trying to cleanse the diseased and the unwashed to no avail? ???

I think we should be told. :p

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, why are YOU being so sensitive?

You're assuming (albeit tongue-in-cheek) that NSC is loaded with rabid left-wing, tree-hugging, sandal-wearing Black Irish Lesbians Against The Bomb-types, when in reality, it probably represents a not unreasonble cross-section of English society, it would seem.

So is it society that is the issue or have you perhaps spent a little too long on top of the Muesli Mountain trying to cleanse the diseased and the unwashed to no avail? ???

I think we should be told. :p

Not all of them. Just the likes of this mob:

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?t=112418&page=9

The answer lies with finding Maddie. Nothing else matters.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Overall the Labour government has achieved far more for this country than the turgid, arrogant and lazy Government it replaced, I do agree though that latterly they seem to have shown themselves to be tired and devoid of direction, when they came in there was a real sense of urgency, a new agenda and some bold ideas, I think that events (dear boy) events, have overcome them.

Gordon Brown is not up to managing his team of self serving knobbers, his social skills and Leadership are entirely absent, and I can only see things getting worse as he tries to Control the bag of cats he is in charge of.

Blair and Brown became worst enemies because Tony knew a long time ago that Brown did not have what it takes to Lead from the front without sulking and plotting. For Shame.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Again, Harman, is in there. The Plotician with no morals or principles. How many more times will she be bailed out?

i dont think its all down to one person though, and that is why this situation is worse than "sleaze" of the previous Tory government. what is apparent is a systematic and known breaking of the law by several key members of the Labour party. And if Brown did not know the identity of one of the largest donators, he is incompetant; if he did know he is complicit with the deceit.

frankly i dont care who donates how much to political parties, its their money, as long as it is done openly. Im a realist and know there are alway back handers in power, id rather know about them.

As for public funding of partys, i think that is the worst possible solution, they will still gain "soft" money from supporters, you should not have to pay towards a party you dont support and the system might end up having to pay for parties such as the BNP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here