Hangleton

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
As if. The only thing Starmer will do is increase immigration.
Nah, he will have Cooper weaponed up smashing the gangs on the beaches, but unfortunately she will be knocking off at 6pm because Starmer is.😉

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not a full railways nationalisation eg highly profitable rolling stock leasing companies will remain. Their profits meaning they’re too expensive to buy out. Highlighting possibly where some of the huge cost per UK mile of railway fare is going, the “highly profitable” in this article, must mean higher cost to users.

https://www.ft.com/content/779799d4-72f0-4527-bbb3-a50aee1af064

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Apparently the UK is now an Islamist state.

Vance is an incredibly interesting character. I read Hillbilly Elegy before it became a film. It’s a very interesting read and very well written. It describes exactly how Trump first came to power and who his supporters are.

He’s a true polymath. Soldier, lawyer, author, politician, tech investor. In 2016 he described Trump as a dangerous Nazi.

Unfortunately he’s discovered populism, which is often framed in the backwards characters of his upbringing. In order to keep his wealth he’s embraced all the wrong Russians. And he’s criticised Islam without realising that the socially conservative Christianity of the Rust Belt is exactly the same, only for white people who drink too much,

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Isn't smashing these beach gangs like smashing drugs rings, the rewards involved are so great they will immediately be replaced by others. Neverending...... Fortunately there is loads of room in our prisons.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
It's an honour to serve this great country, and the work starts NOW.
I'm sure he can keep his sleeves rolled up 'til 6.30.
You would think so, but he is a part timer private jetting around the globe, don't worry though the country will soon be fully of windmills, solar panels, immigrants and housing. Forget the car we won't be able to move. He maybe working on Angie past 6pm .................."call me scum again Angie, just one last time"!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You would think so, but he is a part timer private jetting around the globe, don't worry though the country will soon be fully of windmills, solar panels, immigrants and housing. Forget the car we won't be able to move. He maybe working on Angie past 6pm .................."call me scum again Angie, just one last time"!
Poor effort 3/10

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Sounds good. Might mean my children and grandchildren have a better, greener, more ethnically diverse place to live in with houses available to buy at more reasonable prices

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Sounds good. Might mean my children and grandchildren have a better, greener, more ethnically diverse place to live in with houses available to buy at more reasonable prices
How long, and how much cash, do you think this will take?
Even Green MPs are preventing pylons on behalf of their constituents.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
No idea, I'm not the government. I'm just saying that it sounds like a decent future. No-one had asked for me to provide a budget, project plan and timeline.

That said, if we never hoped for better because it'd cost a bit and may take time we'd never get anywhere, would we?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nah, he will have Cooper weaponed up smashing the gangs on the beaches, but unfortunately she will be knocking off at 6pm because Starmer is.😉

It's an honour to serve this great country, and the work starts NOW.
I'm sure he can keep his sleeves rolled up 'til 6.30.

Can you two get your own room please, you're making me dizzy!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No idea, I'm not the government. I'm just saying that it sounds like a decent future. No-one had asked for me to provide a budget, project plan and timeline.

That said, if we never hoped for better because it'd cost a bit and may take time we'd never get anywhere, would we?
What do you feel about Adrian Ramsay's comments?

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Isn't smashing these beach gangs like smashing drugs rings, the rewards involved are so great they will immediately be replaced by others. Neverending...... Fortunately there is loads of room in our prisons.
I'm not sure they will be in any fit state for prison after Cooper and her rolling pin, but if they are Rachel reeves can talk to them for 10 minutes, they will never set foot near our country again.

God bless Labour and their tough new action.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Where will they play, I suppose they could catch the dead birds from the turbines, doesn't sound a lot of fun though.
I suppose it will save money on bird seed.
If you suffer from insomnia those white noise turbines may become useful to you, do you know what .........I'm starting to see some positive here.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Where will they play, I suppose they could catch the dead birds from the turbines, doesn't sound a lot of fun though.
I suppose it will save money on bird seed.
If you suffer from insomnia those white noise turbines may become useful to you, do you know what .........I'm starting to see some positive here.
"England has a land area of just over 13,046,000 hectares of which 8.6% is of developed use, with 10.5% being 'built-up'" according to government stats, so probably in the 11.5m hectares of space that's left over?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here