Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The KEY issue from tonight

1066gull

I was caught up in H Block atmosphere. Superb block, I have only been there twice and it is awesome.

Tom Hark said:
And YOU'RE a fine one to talk m'lud. What on earth possessed you to pose for multiple photos in the programme in a lurid green satin jacket like something a tour manager for REO Speedwagon would wear :eek:
It's my bus drivers' jacket - waterproof, lined and warm, with deep pockets - that was given to me when I first started driving the local community bus.

You expect me to DRESS UP to have a conversation with Norman Baker?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Withdean Wanderer said:
Reminds of a compair (sp?) from a boxing fight. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in the Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Corner we have, all the way from BRIGHTon, Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarttttt. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue cornerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake Robinsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon."

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I also enjoyed (I think) Attila's comment at the end: "Well played lads. We'd like to play Sussex By The Sea but we can't because it's an evening game and, er, there are people listening in".

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here