Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
STRANGE HOW MOST CAN COME ON THIS THREAD AND ABUSE SOMEONE THEY DON'Y EVEN KNOW

yet other threads are confined to the cupboard

I think that is a bit rich coming from yourself, given the strident nature of your comments when Tories are being criticised. Now that Corbyn is in the spotlight, you are all of a sudden aghast, which is rather hypocritical. In any case, do you have to know someone before you can pass negative comment on them? If that is the case, then there would be virtually no NSC!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think that is a bit rich coming from yourself, given the strident nature of your comments when Tories are being criticised. Now that Corbyn is in the spotlight, you are all of a sudden aghast, which is rather hypocritical. In any case, do you have to know someone before you can pass negative comment on them? If that is the case, then there would be virtually no NSC!

I could fill this thread with tory misdemeanours, rumours, and down right lies.....................................but I have a life

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I could fill this thread with tory misdemeanours, rumours, and down right lies.....................................but I have a life

It is a thread about Jeremy Corbyn and the chaos in the Labout party. Feel free to start one about the evil Tories if you wish.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It is a thread about Jeremy Corbyn and the chaos in the Labout party. Feel free to start one about the evil Tories if you wish.

no thanks
its become a bit of the Elephant in the room nobody wants to start one otherwise it will fill up what is essentially a football forum

besides which they are not really evil .....................just nothing

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
no thanks
its become a bit of the Elephant in the room nobody wants to start one otherwise it will fill up what is essentially a football forum

That is why we have one thread for the EU refereundum , one for Labout chaos etc... and nobody HAS to read them!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

That was exactly my point -what is good for the goose is good for the gander, as they say. Now that the spotlight is on Corbyn, you become rather holier than thou, saying how dreadful it is to pass negative comment. Moreover, it is doubtful as to whether you have a life, given that you have then continued to contribute to this thread. . . . .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Another FANTASTIC by election victory for LABOUR last night

presumably the HARRINGAY council election. well done Corbyn, the JUGGERNAUT gathers momentum.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Splitters

Labour rebels plan to elect own leader and create ‘alternative’ group if Jeremy Corbyn is re-elected

Senior Labour rebels are so convinced that Jeremy Corbyn will win the leadership contest that they are planning to elect their own leader and launch a legal challenge for the party's name.

Leading moderates have told The Telegraph they are looking at plans to set up their own “alternative Labour” in a “semi-split” of the party if Mr Corbyn remains in post.

The move would see them create their own shadow cabinet and even elect a leader within Parliament to rival Mr Corbyn’s front bench and take on the Tories.

They are considering going through the courts to get the right to use Labour’s name and assets including property owned by the party across the country.

They would also approach John Bercow, the Commons Speaker, and argue that having more MPs than Mr Corbyn means they should be named the official opposition.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...o-elect-own-leader-and-create-alternative-gr/

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Labour rebels plan to elect own leader and create ‘alternative’ group if Jeremy Corbyn is re-elected

Senior Labour rebels are so convinced that Jeremy Corbyn will win the leadership contest that they are planning to elect their own leader and launch a legal challenge for the party's name.

Leading moderates have told The Telegraph they are looking at plans to set up their own “alternative Labour” in a “semi-split” of the party if Mr Corbyn remains in post.

The move would see them create their own shadow cabinet and even elect a leader within Parliament to rival Mr Corbyn’s front bench and take on the Tories.

They are considering going through the courts to get the right to use Labour’s name and assets including property owned by the party across the country.

They would also approach John Bercow, the Commons Speaker, and argue that having more MPs than Mr Corbyn means they should be named the official opposition.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...o-elect-own-leader-and-create-alternative-gr/

I feel really sorry for what you might call labour traditionalists representing working class communities, who are moderate in their outlook and have both feet on the ground. The labour Party is being slowly taken over by loud and unrepresentative corbynistas, who will doubtless hound out and shout down all MPs, who they think will not tow the extreme party line, once de-selection takes hold following the expected Corbyn victory. It is all very well him spouting rubbish abut extending the hand of friendship, when the reality is that they will have to do what he and his cronies want - or else. . .
Far left groups have always fared badly at the polls,, which they know only too well, hence the reason why they front much larger groups such as the Labour Party and with a ruthless determination force through their more extreme policies. The sad thing is that if an alternative Labour Party is set up, in time this too will be taken over if it proves to have mass public support. We had Militant Tendency in the 80s, now the present mob, and it will doubtless happen again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here