Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jamie Strong clearup thread

Benje0123

Oct 11, 2009
Basically this is whats gonna be said about the discussions on here, Firstly i am not Jamie Strong, Secondly i'll probably be on this site for 1 week for this thread so here goes,

The good comments are appreciated , greatly. Thanks for them. Also i can confirm Jamie is not registered to this forum and has never made a post.

As for some of the rumors thats all they are some true some false, As for violence that simply doesn't appear in his personality.

He's passion for the game is unquestionable, hence hes never touched alcohol in his life, he puts 110% into training six days a week and matches @ the weekend. Also he would love to play in a Brighton (first team) shirt one day as hes dedicated 8 years of his life to the club already. He's passion for the club is massive

As for the bad comment's and rumors, its people with nothing better to do than get satisfaction for themselves. And as for paying 'his wages' isn't that what us fans do?

Please discuss guys and girls many thanks for reading this thread :)

OK, Maybe need to clearup, i assume ou can't post inks on here so Search: on google Jamie Strong got to page 4 and there are the threads that this thread is in response too. maybe that is clearer to you guy and girls:)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
ohhh jamie strong, yeah yeah, that kid.

RIGHT f***ing alcy, is he.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
that post is inviting a response on so many levels, danny.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Best to file under the "Colin Kazim Richards stop the family PR on the internet and start playing football" category.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3160519 said:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSqF0qab5oE&feature=related[/yt]

i cant see what is posted. anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've just had a look on Google and apparently this is Jamie Strong
images

Carry on clearing her up ...............

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I've just had a look on Google and apparently this is Jamie Strong
images

Carry on clearing her up ...............

Superb. That's just the sort of player that will bring the crowds back, especially if that's the new away lit.

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here