Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The " ITS TOO FECKING HOT " rant

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If its to cold you turn the heating up. If its to hot you are f***ed.

I'm f***ing fed up of smelling like a south East asian coolie by 5pm.

Chicks may be stripping but you cant get to near em after sweating like a hog all day, its ok for you lazy bastards who are slumming it(Students).

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'd love it if I could enjoy it, but I'm stuck in an office with air conditioning that is so cold it feels like winter. However, the heat is uncomfotable at night.

Uncle Spielberg said:
What the feck is going on !. Its got to the stage when 80 degrees is now a cool day and anything below 60 at night is cold. We have had temperatures of over 80 for about 2 weeks now and tomorrow Gatwick will hit 95 fahreinheit, only 23 fahrenheit above average for the time of year. Last Wednesday it reached 97 degrees.

The Sussex Farmers will be able to grow Oranges, Lemons and Pineapples soon. We will see row upon row of Whitewashed houses with slated windows in Southwick, its time to demand a 12-3 Siesta.

I am fed up with sweaty nuts, a ripe and moist bottom, having to peel my trousers off in the evening, my socks having a life of their own and I am truely pissed off night after night sweating more than George Galloway at an Army base in Iraq.

What I would give for a 60 degree day and 45 degree night. My dogs are flaked out , I am hot and irritable and enough is enough.

Anyone else suffering ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: The " ITS TOO FECKING HOT " rant

Fran Hagarty said:
I'd love it if I could enjoy it, but I'm stuck in an office with air conditioning that is so cold it feels like winter.

How come it's always the wimmin in offices that moan ridiculously about air conditioning being too cold :rolleyes:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Easy 10 said:
Well I cuffing LOVE it. My back garden is a little oasis to come home to after work. Get the shorts & flipflops on, relax on my sumptuous patio furniture under the gazibo with a beer or some home-made sangria. Couple of bratwursts on the barbie, toddle around watering the plants, then wile away the evening under the halogen light playing cards with the missus.

You'll soon be missing it when its damp and foggy Uncle S. Make the most of it.

My thoughts EXACTLY! :clap2:

Except I don't have a halogen light and we play scrabble. :cool:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I love this weather, I would love it even more as my non-pregnant self but it's beautiful to sit around outside and never switch on the TV or oven and stuff.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Silent Bob said:
f*** sake. Would you prefer it was grey and wet and shit? Too f***ing hot indeed :nono:

Yes I would, Because I could play football. I cant play in this weather I just end up playing awful and look a prat at training, but in the winter im a half decent centre half.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Trufflehound said:
You obviously don't.

Summer 76 was the hot one.

They both were. We had two in a row.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I'm LOVIN' this weather!

Get down the beach! Better still make the short hop to Dieppe it feels like you're in the south of france!

:drink:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Tricky Dicky said:
Fear not - according to Carol Kirkwood on the Beeb this morning, it's not going to get cooler, it's going to get "less hot" ! I'm still thinking this one through.

:lol: I'm bemused also!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I actually prefer winter - this is too hot for me - up to about 25-26 is nice from my point of view... not to mention my little man...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No I love cold weather.

I can live with 70-75 but 85-90 + for 3 weeks now is taking the piss. Another night has gone by with me sweating more than Saddam Hussein at a Kurdistan Old Soldiers Reunion.

It leaves me feeling a trifle listless.

Roll on October.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here