Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
They are earning some wedge, but joe public doesn't like how they earn their money.

I'm really surprised so many people care, or seem that 'vested' in the royal family.

Prince Harry has always hated being part of the monarch and even more so despised the intrusion of the press in royal family lives. Him wanting out should be no surprise.

If he hated it so much...and I can understand why he might........why not just relinquish all his titles of privilege and go sit on a beach nice and peaceable like and live a happy life with his family?

What is he hoping to gain by trapping off and slagging off his family? He is really going to need them again someday when Meghan gets bored of him. Burning bridges he does not want to be doing. Oh no.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'd love to now which Royal expressed concern about how dark skinned Archie would be. Shame the bookies haven't opened a book on it with a reveal due in a month or two. I'd be sticking a few quid on Charlie. Does anyone know if he's still in contact with his old mate "sooty"?
Dark, dark days indeed for the Royals.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
According to Jenny Bond, Prince William spoke to Harry before he proposed to Megan advising that he should not rush into it as he had not known her for very long and that she was one of those bat S**t Americans

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
According to Jenny Bond, Prince William spoke to Harry before he proposed to Megan advising that he should not rush into it as he had not known her for very long and that she was one of those bat S**t Americans

No doubt there will be a veritable avalanche of unattributed snippets being fed to the press pack to stoke the anti-Meghan sentiment. I, personally quite enjoyed watching her getting rogered in the store room in season 3 of Suits, black silk lingerie on brief (!) display, if you rewound it several times and pressed the pause button judiciously.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
love how it always gets reported that the Royals "will react in its dignified way and say very little". In other words sit around doing f**k all.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Think that just about ends the thread :lolol:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If he hated it so much...and I can understand why he might........why not just relinquish all his titles of privilege and go sit on a beach nice and peaceable like and live a happy life with his family?

What is he hoping to gain by trapping off and slagging off his family? He is really going to need them again someday when Meghan gets bored of him. Burning bridges he does not want to be doing. Oh no.

Money, satisfaction and vengeance.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

It now appears that that was very wise advice .

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I don’t know who’s right in this (nor do most of us because we weren’t there in the Palaces) and nor do I much care but did someone not advise Harry that this was a stupid move. It was always going to embarrass his brother, father and grandparents in some way.

As for the money - sort of reminded me of Ashley Cole and his £50k a week. He got £10m from his Mum, I assume he was serving long enough to have a military pension, she probably has some money put away so they can live. He gave up the free money when he decided he didn’t want to do royal duty.

The one thing he should be happy is that William has had three sprogs so he is no longer going to King and therefore of no relevance in linage, so can do his own thing.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I don’t know who’s right in this (nor do most of us because we weren’t there in the Palaces) and nor do I much care but did someone not advise Harry that this was a stupid move. It was always going to embarrass his brother, father and grandparents in some way.

As for the money - sort of reminded me of Ashley Cole and his £50k a week. He got £10m from his Mum, I assume he was serving long enough to have a military pension, she probably has some money put away so they can live. He gave up the free money when he decided he didn’t want to do royal duty.

The one thing he should be happy is that William has had three sprogs so he is no longer going to King and therefore of no relevance in linage, so can do his own thing.

And will, no doubt, enjoy doing her in every possible position. Having given up his Royal privileges he may even use the tradesman's entrance.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
the claims of financial cut off, no where to live are untrue.

the claims around the "prince" title are also false. it is not normal for great grandchildren of monarch to be styled prince on birth.Queen made a change specifically for William's children, the decision for Harry's children not to be styled Prince/Princess was made well before Meghan appeared.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celeb...meghan-markle-prince-harry-kids-royal-titles/

so not very reliable witness.

I'm not taking sides in an argument I know nothing of and affects me even less.

My point is simply that it is impossible to build an opinion based on resources available.

My additional point is that the tabloids in this country deserve archiving. We were all brought up on a diet of lies and bias.

As a middle aged man looking back it is one thing that grates me enormously that folk were not aware enough to simply want something better and, until later, I was conditioned into it.

The internet age has made things better and worse in equal measure.

What we see here is a perfect example to hold up to future generations.

Thinking about it though, it may be that I do have a slight bias towards the Sussex clan. But that is only because I despise the tabloid press to the point of hatred and find it incredible that they have never been accountable for the misery, and in some cases death, of people in the past.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvelous and fully expected response from NSC. it sounds like racism now extends from Millwall supporters all the way up to the very top of society but, the only response is to rubbish the accuser as usual in order to avoid actually confronting the hard facts that not only does it exist but that it is ingrained in society.

So we get all the usual tropes... Ginger, Actress, Mummy's boy, only in it for the money, attempting to bring down the Monarchy and think of poor Prince William.. Poor Prince Philip... etc etc. All this to try to avoid facing the very real facts that have been revealed.

It's common knowledge that the press have been twisting reality in their differing write ups of Kate and Meghan, while Kate can do no wrong, Meghan is dismissed as a social climbing Yank. So, its easier to rubbish the messenger rather than face the hard truth that there are an awful lot of racists about dressed up as " patriots".

Last edited:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

That is absolutely appalling from the Royal Family. Racism, bullying, making her cry, refusal to accept colonialism, cutting them off financially. Disgusting.

:nono:

Strange she never mentioned how badly she has treated her own family, or only one was invited to the wedding.

That wedding thing is a fib. You must have two witnesses to a UK wedding and so could not have happened. It was a private blessing, not a wedding. The Archbishop would have had to inform the Queen if it was a wedding as she is Head of the Church of England.

When my children were born the family speculated whether they would have black hair or blonde hair, tall or short, brainy or dim. That is what families do but they had to make a race issue.

They set the interview agenda and lots have fallen for it. Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here