Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Infinite Jukebox

mcbigfella

Dec 20, 2013
Fact of the day - Billy Idol (William Broad) was educated at Worthing High School for boys and Worthing Sixth Form College, before attending Sussex university (see wiki). He was an avid Worthing FC fan and would attend matches on a regular basis at Woodside Road. His love for the club and it's unique atmosphere later manifested itself in his international hit single "Rebel Yell" an ode to his team.

- - - Updated - - -

Worthing FC are "The Rebels"

Fact of the day - Billy Idol (William Broad) was educated at Worthing High School for boys and Worthing Sixth Form College, before attending Sussex university (see wiki). He was an avid Worthing FC fan and would attend matches on a regular basis at Woodside Road. His love for the club and it's unique atmosphere later manifested itself in his international hit single "Rebel Yell" an ode to his team.

- - - Updated - - -

Worthing FC are "The Rebels"

I thought he came from Beckenham where his family had a hardware store. His dad used to play golf with my late Father in Law. I am sure he would have found it far easier if he had used a golf club.

A Bird In The Hand (Is Worth Two In The Bush) - The Velvelettes

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bird Dog - The Everly Brothers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Steh auf! - Heart beat (oh, alright, German band, so they are actually called Herzschlag)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here