Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Infinite Jukebox

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me - The Bellamy Brothers

14 Word title, come on that must be a record!

Read and weep

(The Strange Circumstances Which Lead To) Vladimir & Olga (Requesting Rehabilitation In A Siberian Health Resort As A Result Of Stress In Furthering The People's Policies) - The Upper Volga Corngrowers Co-Operative Association Choral Dance Troop Ensemble

Black Kisses (Never Make You Blue) - Curtie & The Boombox

The link is 'The' before anyone asks, chosen purely to smash a rather low 14 word title.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Read and weep

(The Strange Circumstances Which Lead To) Vladimir & Olga (Requesting Rehabilitation In A Siberian Health Resort As A Result Of Stress In Furthering The People's Policies) - The Upper Volga Corngrowers Co-Operative Association Choral Dance Troop Ensemble

The link is 'The' before anyone asks, chosen purely to smash a rather low 14 word title.

Rather Low, how very dare you!

The only difference is I expect a lot more people have at least heard of my meagre offering.

The one you've quoted is probably only known by one man and his dog, oh and HWT!
:lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Rather Low, how very dare you!

The only difference is I expect a lot more people have at least heard of my meagre offering.

The one you've quoted is probably only known by one man and his dog, oh and HWT!
:lolol:

B side to The Stranglers Midnight Summer Dream

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here