Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Inevitable is coming... So, How about Norbert Horton ?

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Are you having a laugh, Nobby knows the lack of cash available and like a number of other recent managers here either moved on or were sacked.
In his present position as asst manager of the team who are joint holders at the top of the premiership he is enjoying good times, I hope Hull continue to do well and yes I am envious.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
You should never go back as the appointment of Adams proves. Horton wouldn't be a good choice, neither would Wilkins if Adams were to go.

You have to look forward.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You should never go back as the appointment of Adams proves. Horton wouldn't be a good choice, neither would Wilkins if Adams were to go.

You have to look forward.

Peter Taylor would have been worth going back to though, a man who understands tactics vary depending on who you're playing, shame that Wycombe are reaping the benefits and sitting top of League 2. I'd say Taylor would be the exception to "never go back" as he left in a gentlemanly way because he called DK's bluff about the budget, which we ended up increasing dramatically anyway when Coppell arrived,

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The only time the players seem to share any kind of team spirit seems to be at penalty shoot-out time. Apart from that, there's no obvious sense of unity or common purpose. Never used to be like that.

Indeed, and this is due to the fact that more than a handful of players are on a short stay with us. And will be going back to their PROPER clubs all within weeks. So far the only short term loanee that has deserved his stay with us is Anyinsah...the others have done nothing for me!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Frankly id go for the guy who got Lewes promoted last season then got the gooner. Is dick knight the chairman of Lewes too?? :shootself

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You should never take an old manager back.
Just look at Pompey, winning the FA cup and now playing in Europe. Embarrassing for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here