Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
If ever there was a reason not to eat healthily - Gillian McKeith is it!!!

Oh sod it - I am going to have two belgium waffles and a scoop of ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream tonight as a treat!!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pascal, your wife is an annoying, deluded slut.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Oh sod it - I am going to have two belgium waffles and a scoop of ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream tonight as a treat!!!!

:lolol:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

100% agree, also if the belgium waffles are warm, then that is one of the best sweet treats ever to grace the planet!!! Jealous now!!!

Back to subject, the husband of this deluded duck will take on anyone hey!!! Lets see him go one on one with the great one (The Rock not me) I heard he said a few dodgy things about the blokes moose!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
100% agree, also if the belgium waffles are warm, then that is one of the best sweet treats ever to grace the planet!!! Jealous now!!!

Never bought them before but have asked a very special person how to warm them up and he says - grill them so they will be warm!!!! I was worrying that I would feel guilty if I ate them but after looking at Gillian McKeith's picture - I figured two won't hurt on a Saturday night eh?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ha ha ha, I think she is the one with the gun 'she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen' said the Frenchman as a drip of sweat ran down his forehead as he noticed the red laser dot on his forhead in the mirror.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Never bought them before but have asked a very special person how to warm them up and he says - grill them so they will be warm!!!! I was worrying that I would feel guilty if I ate them but after looking at Gillian McKeith's picture - I figured two won't hurt on a Saturday night eh?

exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here