Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Home Kit

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Just one look at those shirts told me that they would last about 6 weeks before falling apart.

crap.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Total shambles those shirts are, if you wrapped your top half in toilet paper and went out in the rain it'd probably last longer than those cheap tacky shirts.

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
I'm not surprised about peeling logo's etc, I took one look at the quality of one on the shelf in the shop, it looked amateurish and I decided that last seasons kit will have to go another two years.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The more I see the new kit, the more I like it. I'm still getting a Hong Kong Rangers shirt instead though.

:dope:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Why all the f***ing beef? We can't change it, so go tell someone who gives a shit.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
kirsty952002 said:
Ok My ' 3 week old' home kit has started to, how do I put it .......... It's ummm unraveling!!!! my poor black seagull has started to become none existant!!! what do I do??? I've washed and dried it at the right temps etc. I am in the right mind to get a replacement??? :censored:

Please let us know your thoughts etc.

has it happened to anyone else????

Take it back, have a moan, get a replacement. Stupid shirt design anyway :lolol:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Regardless of the design/colour the shirt is of a worse quality than the Donnatellos top we were wearing when propping up the league. I think that's f'ing shabby personally. The Skint stick-on logo is barely Sunday league quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here