Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Herberts at QPR

Raooooool

Nov 21, 2003
Shirley, Croydon
How many other albion fans were being irritated by the 5 or 6 herberts on the left lower QPR terracing.

I know the guy next to me was almost ready to have a go at them.

Thankfully he didn't.

Were they the same guys who tried to start a punch-up outside?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I ended up getting moved to the upstairs tier after the stewards didn't have a clue where to put us. so didn't see anything

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
You always get a small groups of home fans who sit as near as possible to the away fans, they just make me laugh, remember Peterbrough this year?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
culvers said:
You always get a small groups of home fans who sit as near as possible to the away fans, they just make me laugh, remember Peterbrough this year?
I love it when you get these twats trying to wind you up or should i say thrive on it:clap2: :drink:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
They were singing we are town full of faggotts one of fans responded by saying they were the Queens!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Raooooool said:
How many other albion fans were being irritated by the 5 or 6 herberts on the left lower QPR terracing.

The guy with the hat, drum & assorted other instruments was a lot more irritating

:jester:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
yeah i saw them, but was on the higher tier so didnt hear anything

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Re: Re: The Herberts at QPR

BHA links said:
The guy with the hat, drum & assorted other instruments was a lot more irritating

:jester:

I remember him from boxing day a couple of years ago, he seemed to love the fact that the Albion fans were the only ones taking any notice of him.
I have a feeling that it wont take long to sell out on the 17th.

On another topic, those who were in the upper tier, what was the view like, i've heard that in some places you can't even see the goal nearest to that end.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
nah couldnt see the goal line. so i missed the leon knight incident

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Goner be shite loads of trouble thats for sure and reckon they will like a good bashing from a bunch of so called faggots.:lolol:

Raooooool

Nov 21, 2003
Shirley, Croydon
Pete Beale

Didn't anyone else think that the main protagonist looked remarkably like Pete Beale ex-east enders?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here