Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The HAWK out injured, Saturday?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Lynch and Elphick at the back, shouldn't really be too much of a problem, should it?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Lynch and Elphick at the back, shouldn't really be too much of a problem, should it?

Lots of potential but no maturity against one of the top teams in the division...

... bugger!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's great to have the choice between 3 quality centre backs.

Don't forget Virgo as well.

AND if Kuipers keeps his current form, shouldn't be any problems in defence this year.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
It's great to have the choice between 3 quality centre backs.

Don't forget Virgo as well.

AND if Kuipers keeps his current form, shouldn't be any problems in defence this year.

Yes, but those two words don't go together.
And we can't rely on Kuipers to make brilliant saves to keep us in the game, or even get us the points.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes it is a bit of a problem not having Hawkins.

We didn't have Hawkins then.

But it's almost as if people think Elphick and Lynch have turned shit since Hawkins arrived.

People tend to forget they were both bloody good last season, suggesting we should have a decent backline with or without 'The Hawk'.

Anyway, it's Michel who's been keeping us in games more than the defence this season.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
But it's almost as if people think Elphick and Lynch have turned shit since Hawkins arrived.

People tend to forget they were both bloody good last season, suggesting we should have a decent backline with or without 'The Hawk'.

Anyway, it's Michel who's been keeping us in games more than the defence this season.

they ARE both good but play BETTER with an experienced player. For a mid table team they are great but we need the extra whenever possible...

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

No I don't think they're shit at all. They are good, but we've now been offered something better.

With regards to last season I personally thought it was Kuipers who should of got Player of the Season as he was the one who was 'bloody good'.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No I don't think they're shit at all. They are good, but we've now been offered something better.

With regards to last season I personally thought it was Kuipers who should of got Player of the Season as he was the one who was 'bloody good'.

Should have gone to Forster IMO. Whilst Kuipers and Elphick were brilliant, Forster was the main reason we were so far up the league.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Should have gone to Forster IMO. Whilst Kuipers and Elphick were brilliant, Forster was the main reason we were so far up the league.

Yes he was, but if it wasn't for Kuipers we may not have been so far up, because whilst Forster was getting the goals at one end, Kuipers was stopping them at the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here