Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the guy in the austin powers costume

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
Barrel of Fun said:
Was that the only chance to enter? I didn't get a chance to buy a ticket....

I think they sold all the tickets today & we have to wait a year for the draw, or something like that.
I was in the queue for a cuppa when the were explaining the rules so I might not be 100% on all the facts.
Seems a long time to wait all the same.
I guess they'll keep it under cover in the mean time & well away from Hollingdean :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gemini said:
I think they sold all the tickets today & we have to wait a year for the draw, or something like that.
I was in the queue for a cuppa when the were explaining the rules so I might not be 100% on all the facts.
Seems a long time to wait all the same.
I guess they'll keep it under cover in the mean time & well away from Hollingdean :lolol:

:lolol:
Weird. Perhaps they are paying for it in instalments as we have used up our credit to buy the hotshot from Billericay. They are probably hoping that the tickets will be lost within a year and they will not have to issue the prize. :lol:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
timbha said:
'fraid it was Perry - what an embarassment. Shouldn't he be mingling with the Yeovil Board, match and corporate sponsors, making good sound bites on the radio and doing the job of a CEO rather than that of a hired tart?

Aw, give the bloke in the purple trouser suit a break. It was a genuinely FUNNY performance, on a par with Bob Booker's legendary Freddie Mercury. IMHO like.

YEAH baby! :lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
timbha said:
you've hit the nail on the head.

The Albion is a business, his job is to run the business on behalf of the Board - I wonder which Board meeting decided that on Boxing Day MP should dress up as Austin Powers and parade round the ground at half time. Sorry, but it's about time the club was run as a professional business, not as the Dibley village fete committee. Will Mrs P be selling jam, guessing the weight of the cake, etc next week?

It's not how much work you put in, it's the results that count. The fun starts when you've achieved your goals.

This is a wind-up isn't it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ernest said:
That idiot in the suit was Beach Hut and as he walked past I waved my West Ham ticket at him :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Those girls that were trying to be sexy behind the car were all about 14 or younger.The one in the middle with Blond hair will be a right babe in a few years time.But its a bit wrong for girls that young to be dressed like that for pervs like ----- -ut to perv over

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here