Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the guy in the austin powers costume

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
only looked about 14 from my seat in b block.

still looked older then gullys girls, on that note why was they not here today?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jaz said:
only looked about 14 from my seat in b block.

still looked older then gullys girls, on that note why was they not here today?

i believe they were given the option to work or not, but must of them chose to take time off so it was pretty pointless having 3 or so cheerleaders

as for being older than gully girls - dont be ridiculous! although i did find it funny as badger announced that qwe should follow them up the track. pervert:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
That idiot in the suit was Beach Hut and as he walked past I waved my West Ham ticket at him :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

And you texted me where did I get a red shirt from :lolol: :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
'fraid it was Perry - what an embarassment. Shouldn't he be mingling with the Yeovil Board, match and corporate sponsors, making good sound bites on the radio and doing the job of a CEO rather than that of a hired tart?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
timbha said:
'fraid it was Perry - what an embarassment. Shouldn't he be mingling with the Yeovil Board, match and corporate sponsors, making good sound bites on the radio and doing the job of a CEO rather than that of a hired tart?
Harsh. Considering the amount of work he and others have put in, a lot more than most clubs, he deserves a bit of fun. :clap:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Barrel of Fun said:
Harsh. Considering the amount of work he and others have put in, a lot more than most clubs, he deserves a bit of fun. :clap:

you've hit the nail on the head.

The Albion is a business, his job is to run the business on behalf of the Board - I wonder which Board meeting decided that on Boxing Day MP should dress up as Austin Powers and parade round the ground at half time. Sorry, but it's about time the club was run as a professional business, not as the Dibley village fete committee. Will Mrs P be selling jam, guessing the weight of the cake, etc next week?

It's not how much work you put in, it's the results that count. The fun starts when you've achieved your goals.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
timbha said:
you've hit the nail on the head.

The Albion is a business, his job is to run the business on behalf of the Board - I wonder which Board meeting decided that on Boxing Day MP should dress up as Austin Powers and parade round the ground at half time. Sorry, but it's about time the club was run as a professional business, not as the Dibley village fete committee. Will Mrs P be selling jam, guessing the weight of the cake, etc next week?

It's not how much work you put in, it's the results that count. The fun starts when you've achieved your goals.

Sorry, but we will have to disagree. He was having a bit of fun with a well thought out bit of marketing. How has the club been run unprofessionally?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
jaz said:
just to make this clear, i dont actully care about gullys girls, im just very bored tonight

I do and I missed them. Also had a quick piss break and missed the girls waling past my spot in the North Stand. Very disappointed.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
just one thing.....the car is won after a year right, so its already old by the time you win it! Also where is it for that year?

Weird competition if you ask me....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
parks said:
just one thing.....the car is won after a year right, so its already old by the time you win it! Also where is it for that year?

Weird competition if you ask me....

Was that the only chance to enter? I didn't get a chance to buy a ticket....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here