Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Guv'nor

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Paul Ince set to be named new Macclesfield manager today... Looking at the League Two table he has one hell of a 'Steve Gritt' task on...

:D

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Wise to be named Leeds manager late today or tomorrow too. :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Starry said:
Wise to be named Leeds manager late today or tomorrow too. :clap2: :clap2:

Blimey, think of all that "big, smart" money that was going on Curbishley being in the job before the end of the October.

Does this mean those "in the know" in fact know jack shit?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Maybe, but I'm not in the in crowd so who knows!

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bozza said:

Still happy with KB2?

KB1 was miles better, the Uma Thurman fight scene at the beginning was class, the Darryl Hannah fight scene in KB2 was tame by comparison.

:jester:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Isn't Bates godfather to one of Ince's kids? Wonder how he got the job! I bet a lot of Leeds fans are pissed off with the Chelsea takeover!

If I was a Leeds fan I wouldn't be very happy, they need some one with experience to turn their fortunes around quickly if the Champion's of Europe are to avoid playing in L1 next year. Not sure that Wise is the man for the job. Mind you, fortunately for me I'm not a Leeds fan so what do I care!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I think you'd be surprised if you read on our forums.

Not pissed off at all. If Wise comes in and does a job then so be it. They will be no honey moon period for him but if he keeps us up this season then job well and truly done.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Bozza said:
Blimey, think of all that "big, smart" money that was going on Curbishley being in the job before the end of the October.

Does this mean those "in the know" in fact know jack shit?

Most certainly, Next manager markets are the worst for rumours given people spread them and then lay them on Betfair.

I got stiffed. Alec McLeish was apparently nailed on for the Newcastle job. I think he is still on the dole.

One market I will never touch again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here