Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GREATEST Ever Christmas Number ONE

Number One Christmas Number One

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The list is both glorious and embarrasing all at the same time, some great, some terrible, some serious, some novelty, with the last few years taken over by Mr Cowell and co.

The list is MASSIVE but which is the best? Irs multiple choice, so you dont have to pick just one, as I dont wish that decision on ANYONE

NSC to decide, with a MONSTER poll

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Wham's Last Christmas was and should be the poll winner...

However it only made no 2 in 1984 as the Band Aid shite kept it of top spot.

I therefore object and will spoil my ballot entry card...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Wasn't Eminem feat Dido - Stan number one in 2000? Or was that the week before?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Musically it should be Bohemian Rhapsody of course but emotionally it should be the SUPERB and under rated Stay Another Day by East 17.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
These lists always show Shakin Stevens as Christmas #1, but officially and historically it was always the song that was #1 before the date of 25th Dec that was the Xmas #1.. which would make it Whitney Houston (Saving All My Love For You)... but the rules are warped to make it a more festive 'official list' (not by you Brett...online it always lists it as you show it...)

The link below clearly shows the dates...
The UK Number Ones : 1985-1989

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I can honestly say that this thread has made me really happy. It just goes to show I do really well at ignoring the TRIPE that is X-Factor because I had to google Leon Jackson When You Believe to find out who he was and I can honestly say i've NEVER heard that song before! What utter, utter, utter GARBAGE.

For what it's worth I voted Slade, Floyd, Human League and Band Aid. If i had to pick one it'd be Slade because it actually is a Christmas song but of that list, Another Brick In The Wall is without doubt the best song

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This poll is bollocks as you can make multiple votes and vote for everyone. Re do it with 1 vote per person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here