Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Cornholio / Rats Arse

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He had a few flounces before leaving for good but this was my favourite.

He can't come back, he's deleted his COOKIES.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Truly memorable. The problem with Cornholio is that by producing a couple of DVDs he started to believe he had some God-given right to demand everyone agree with him on everything else, and got nasty when they didn't. A classic case of believing your own hype. NSC career verdict: Sanctimonious flouncer.

Let's see if that flushes him out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
oh dear, a well intended thread has degenerated into another excuse to bash the guy, not what I intended

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought this thread might be a bit TASTY as soon as I saw Tooting's name come up on a thread marked The Great Cornholio.

And to be fair, TGC was at his piously santimonious best on the fabled Wrexham scarf thread. Some lovely stuff on that one.

BTW, Good shout Lokki, that's one of my favourite laugh out loud quotes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oh dear, a well intended thread has degenerated into another excuse to bash the guy, not what I intended
Oh dear, and I doubt you intended to condemn anyone who doesn't like Schindlers List as a holocaust denier, but that happened too.

With action comes responsibility Gareth. :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh dear, and I doubt you intended to condemn anyone who doesn't like Schindlers List as a holocaust denier, but that happened too.

Simster, no doubt you have never said or done anything in the heat of the moment and are perfect in every way possible.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Also I reacted to a clear blatant wind up

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The GC always reminded me of an English teacher at an expensive public school, dont know if thats a bad thing or not

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
I thought this thread might be a bit TASTY as soon as I saw Tooting's name come up on a thread marked The Great Cornholio.

And to be fair, TGC was at his piously santimonious best on the fabled Wrexham scarf thread. Some lovely stuff on that one.

Just gone and re read that thread. It's a cracker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here