Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Cornholio / Rats Arse

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not know the ins and outs of why this man does not post on NSC anymore. I would like to say he offered his help and managed to collect , burn 40 REMF dvd's and then bring them back to me within 48 hours, they are all ready to go out. I will post them as soon as I receive the cheques.

Anyway, its a shame this guy is not on NSC anymore as he has put himself out for a good cause and seems a great bloke.

Just wanted to acknowledge that.

If TGC wants to post on NSC no one is stopping him, he is not banned. If he doesn't want to post does anyone really care?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He probably got fed up with hourly 'McGhee out!' threads. I would have thought he would have returned by now....oh....we now have hourly 'Wilkins out!' threads.

Good on him for stepping in and averting a crisis. :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
fair enough Lokki, just wanted to acknowledge the guys efforts

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think one of the issues was certain people copying his copied work so to speak

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Think one of the issues was certain people copying his copied work so to speak

That was the reason that I recall. One person would not stop downloading his work, editing it slightly, then posting it on YouTube as their own.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Bit like Oasis, but with Video?

At least Oasis have the common sense to change it enough so that it does not infringe copyright though.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
That was the reason that I recall. One person would not stop downloading his work, editing it slightly, then posting it on YouTube as their own.

the very person who his good work now has helped out of a fat hole..

but im not naming any names

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
maybe an olive branch could be extended, anyway both guys have done a lot of good work with these dvd's.

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
As sort of, virginal, newby. I was an NSC watcher for some time before I started posting and the great Cornholio was always one of the better posters.

I, for one, think he should return.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
As sort of, virginal, newby. I was an NSC watcher for some time before I started posting and the great Cornholio was always one of the better posters.

I, for one, think he should return.

I think he now posts on Brightonfans so why not go there and ask him.

He had a few flounces before leaving for good but this was my favourite.

Thanks for confirming that my decision to avoid this place is still the correct one, though. I'm fully aware of my short comings and weaknesses - can you say the same?

Deleting cookies now.

He can't come back, he's deleted his COOKIES.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here