Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great building debate?

FALMER???

• Don't care how long it takes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rearly need it to be built straight away!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Its been to messy and should have been done better!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The club will do there best to get it built earlier as its needed urgently for many reasons!

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Im sure most of you all no that if falmer gets the go ahead it could take 3-4 years before we are there.
Yes this is a tragedy for the club although the future might look a lot better im sure a lot of you where hoping for the super quick building of it straight away.

This personally was the final straw for moi and that made my patience dissapear into thin air as the thought of having to wait nearly 10 years for a stadium is surely to much and this wouldn't be so bad if we had a proper stadium of some sort.

In my book the uni offered to sell and in my book they should be told to move out as soon as poss and let the demolishing begin.

O no we decide in the contract that its visable to give them a very long time to find new premises in which keeps the club at withdean for a few more seasons at least.

Constructive views only please as im telling ya this could have all been avoided if the club was much firmer and we all no how slow we are at things don't we.

Yes its a cock up and i feel the club should do everything in there power to get these buildings down as soon as poss and yes as i said on a previous thread the club could have changed the plan,so that the stadium was not in the way of these so called buildings.:censored:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
I am suyre the club will do their best to get it done quicker. However if it is going to be built then the sponsors and players you are curretnyly missing out on will be attracted because they know you will definately be moving there. If that makes sense ???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah it may change a few things,but 3-4 years is a bloody long time,so can't see it helping us in the very near future.

My view is that 3-4 years just isn't good enough although thats just what it will be,so its hard to get excited rearly exspecially when you tell ya mates what you hear and its some 6 years later than you are told.

Thats a bloody long fu-ck up in my eyes and how many people have been asked when are you getting your new ground etc and you tell em and thats like years and years ago grrrrrrrr.:angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here