Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The good news about Burnley losing

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yes, but we need the teams above us to lose sometimes if we are to reach the playoffs. Not that worried about Burnley...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, bravery from Ben Mee like you have never seen. You have to see it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Reading, Blackpool & Hull have momentum ... which needs to be broken.

Burnley were the worst team I saw at the Amex this season. One game plan of crosses against 9 men. They definitely will not be PL come August, so I would love them to get points at high-spending (compared to their crowds) Reading.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
As a bonus it will move Reading to 2nd and push Southampton out of automatic at least until tomorrow.

How exactly? Do Reading get 6 points for a win then?

Does it really mean more for us to drop a place than it does to gain points on your play off rivals?

Oh and we should be top tomorrow [until Tuesday at least] :lolol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
We will not make automatic, at least I dont think we will but in an ideal world we will beat Southampton over 2 games in the play offs.

Does it matter who you beat? In an ideal world we would get auto and you would get to the play off final so I could pop along too for the day out - you wont sell all your tickets.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How is that an ideal world if you get promoted with the prat as your manager. We would sell out our allocation of seats as we did in Cardiff especially as Wembley has a reduced capacity and we have a waiting list for season tickets.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How exactly? Do Reading get 6 points for a win then?

You've confused me, and it's not a dig (yet) ... but I can only assume personally that the BBC table hasn't been updated? Reason being they have a big splash about Pompey being docked ten points officially, but they haven't taken them off on their table. Perhaps you can clear this up?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Stains are few defeats from tumbling out the play off places.

why are people on here looking down and not up? If we maintain this years form or duplicate last seasons good run we will pass all of them.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Does it matter who you beat? In an ideal world we would get auto and you would get to the play off final so I could pop along too for the day out - you wont sell all your tickets.

Why do you Stains fans think you know everything? You got approx 8500 in your cup replay v Millwall. Our worst home attendance this season is double that. Just f*** off and get a life backwards bender! In an ideal world you'd get relegated!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
You've confused me, and it's not a dig (yet) ... but I can only assume personally that the BBC table hasn't been updated? Reason being they have a big splash about Pompey being docked ten points officially, but they haven't taken them off on their table. Perhaps you can clear this up?

The BBC have updated tonights result but not deducted the 10 points from Portsmouth.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Enuff of MacNuff!

I don't know if it is good or not. My betting is Burnley gave them a worried win. Reading in the play-offs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here