Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Good/Excellent Friday drinking thread

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice. Call yourself a fellow supporter? :annoyed:

I have enough thanks. :drink:

Being a fellow Heath-er, Do I know you DJ?

Probably not! Me and my twin brother (Conkers) get to quite a few games, so if you've ever spotted a pair of identical twins then you may know me!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Probably not! Me and my twin brother (Conkers) get to quite a few games, so if you've ever spotted a pair of identical twins then you may know me!

Fair enough. Don't recall seeing twins. We run the Mid Sussex Seagulls "Gus Bus" from Savannah's.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Sunk a few more of these than expected once I saw tonight's results hic!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364598738.905722.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cab Sauv finished now. Moving on to the Wife Beater (I know it's lager but they were on offer).

Being un loyal to Harvey's or Partridge sold our last barrel of Spitfire watch this space. You missed a good session Thursday night band 60/70 covers big P turned up and did some Sam Miguel . Good results tonight doing a nice bottle of red.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Being un loyal to Harvey's or Partridge sold our last barrel of Spitfire watch this space. You missed a good session Thursday night band 60/70 covers big P turned up and did some Sam Miguel . Good results tonight doing a nice bottle of red.

I am still getting over St Patrick's day (Glad Ulloa). :)

Enjoy your holiday matey. We will be thinking of you, in the warmth, at the Charlton game.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Have enjoyed 2 cans Stella, 3 pints lager and shared bottle of red, marvellous, most enjoyable with tonight results. Lets hope we do the business at Forest.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was on the Kissingate Stout last night followed by a fiery Dansak and I can shit through the eye of a needle This morning. They make some good beers though they really do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here